The hot summer days and the sweat are already here. We know how it feels to not be able to get an air conditioner when you want it. But what if we told you, it’s still possible to enjoy a cool breeze on a sunny day? It’s possible with none other than CoolEdge Air Cooler! Read our CoolEdge review below and find out if CoolEdge is the best portable air conditioner in the market of 2023?
Article updated: 18 September 2023
What is CoolEdge Air Cooler?
In simple words, the CoolEdge review is going to tell you that it’s a gadget that cools the air in your room. You might be wondering why we need a new one when so many are already circulating the market?
Well, the answer is in the value CoolEdge AC review UK is providing. It might not be as powerful as an air conditioner but it’s surely very efficient. The gadget cools the air in the area you put it in, keeps the air moist, and purifies it. All of these while making practically no noise!
Also, the portable air coolers on the market are mostly overpriced. CoolEdge air cooler not only does the job better but it does it for a fraction of the cost. Overall, it’s a marvel of modern science in our opinion and it fits the current weather pattern perfectly.
Features & Benefits of CoolEdge
We’ve praised the CoolEdge air cooler quite a lot in the previous section. Is it really that good? The only way to know for sure is by diving into the features.
- Multi-Function: The name of the product might be CoolEdge air cooler but it’s more than that. It works as a humidifier to keep your skin hydrated. Moreover, sucks in the allergens and pollens from the air while circulation to keep your respiratory health in check. It also has a fan mode that you can use during the winter to keep the air in your room circulating.
- Compact & Portable: In our CoolEdge AC review, we found this product very compact and lightweight. The benefit is that you can put the CoolEdge anywhere in the room and forget about it. Finally, when you remember to move it, it’s a one-person job. You can even carry it in the backseat of your car or throw it in the trunk for a camping trip.
- Rechargeable: One of the best things about the CoolEdge is that it doesn’t need any power. The rechargeable battery keeps the cool air coming through the vents even if the power goes out!
- Zero Maintenance: Air conditioners not only cost a lot but it require attention in terms of maintenance too. With CoolEdge air cooler, you can say goodbye to maintenance entirely and save money.
Price & Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re wondering where to get Cool Edge portable air conditioner from, we’ve got you covered. Read this section carefully because we’re going to list every piece of information in this CoolEdge air cooler review.
So, how can you pay for the CoolEdge Air Cooler? In the UK, you are free to use your PayPal account, your Visa/Mastercard credit or debit cards, Maestro debit cards, and even GPay. These are all widely used methods in the country which is good thinking on the manufacturer’s part.
If you are not satisfied with CoolEdge, the manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means that you will receive your full refund within 30 days.
Now, it’s time for the juicy part. If you’re familiar with how we work here at Digitogy.eu, you’d know that we get the most amazing discounts for our readers. The CoolEdge review is no different. We’ve managed to pull a massive 50% off per unit of purchase!
On a regular day, a CoolEdge air cooler goes for £129. But if you order it right now, you can get it for £64! Not only that but if you buy more, the per-unit price comes down significantly. Getting 4 CoolEdge AC at the same time is the best deal as you get each for only £36!
Well, as we got the discount for you, there’s no point in additional coupons, is there? If the manufacturer decides to launch a new campaign, we’ll be sure to let you know right on this CoolEdge review.
- Can cover up to 20 square meters of area
- Up to 8 hours cooling with only 500 ml water
- Only uses 10 watts of power
- The noise-free fan is excellent for a good night’s sleep
How Does CoolEdge Air Cooler Work and How to Use it?
Using the CoolEdge review is as simple as turning the button on and off. Well, it’s not that simple. Here’s how you use it.
- Fill up the water tank with cold water after charging it until the battery is full.
- Put CoolEdge AC in a corner of a room and turn it on.
- CoolEdge is going to suck in the warm air along with all the allergens and pollens to cool it using the water.
- Change the water every few hours for maximum cooling.
Although there is no live chat, you can reach out to the CoolEdge AC manufacturer via Facebook, Twitter, and email. Even if you don’t get a reply immediately, the support agents are very efficient and cordial.
Alternatives to CoolEdge AC
- Blaux: A very good quality portable AC you can get during Summer.
While we were doing the CoolEdge AC review UK, we didn’t think we’d like it this much. It’s cost-effective, it’s functional, and most importantly, it cools you down on a scorching hot day.
CoolEdge is the latest portable air cooler in the market that also works as a humidifier, purifier, and fan.
- Compact design
- Up to 8 hours cooling
- No maintenance
- Purifies & humidifies air
- No external power needed
- You need to change the water