Neck hammock benefits include neck pain relief due to hard labour, it gives comfort from chronic fatigue and it helps make you calm and relaxed. However, there are other factors for why people get neck pains. No one wants to suffer from neck pain and for that matter, wants to know if this new gadget really does work to alleviate and cure neck pains.
Let’s take a closer look at why the Neckhammock is making a craze in the market. Although there are countless remedy devices available in the market, we try to give you detailed Neck Hammock reviews to really know if this neck traction device lives up to its claims.
Are you suffering from neck pain?
Neck pain is one of the most prevalent health problems a lot of people are taking for granted. Moreover, there aren’t a lot of cervical traction devices available. As a matter of fact, the most common remedies for neck pain are injections and medications. However, we don’t believe this is the best solution.
Of course, we are all aware of the unhealthy side effects of taking too many medications to our bodies. Although at first glance you would think it’s only a funny contraption, however, you might want to remember what your grandma told you about judging a book by the cover.
In fact, the usefulness of this device goes beyond tensions in neck muscles. It actually does more than relief from suffering from neck pain. So, let’s not waste our time. We’ll see why a lot of Neck Hammock reviews say it’s a good device.
Our Solution: Neckhammock
Whether your neck pain is caused by a pinched nerve, or it might be caused by tension headache, the Neck Pain hammock will relieve you from neck pains without the need to take medications and injections. The Neck Hammock UK is the most natural way to relieve yourself of tensions in your neck and shoulder.
In addition, Neck Hammock is also effective in improving posture. It goes beyond neck pain relief and physical therapy but it’s also good for insomnia. Yes, you got that right. It’s the best hammock for sleeping disorders. The neck hammock setup is what physical therapists called mechanical cervical traction.
It’s a proven effective method for treating neck stiffness, poor posture, and insomnia. This method requires the physical therapist pulling the patient’s head gently to stretch the neck, thereby relaxing the neck muscles, improves blood circulation and relieve pinched nerves. While it’s a proven effective method, it will require you to visit a professional physical therapist or a chiropractor. And you know what that means, it can be expensive.
Neck Hammock Reviews: Product Features
The Neckhammock consists of two long straps to be connected to poles and rails. The two straps are adjustable so you can fix it depending on your personal preference. The neck hammock is made from medical grade materials that are integrated with foam materials that wrap around the head to promote comfort and relaxation.
The cord can tolerate up to 40 pounds of pressure and it’s safe for handwashing. It’s portable and can be stored easily. That means you can take it anywhere you want and use it any time you want. Whether you’re on vacation or on a business trip, there’s nothing that can hinder you from relieving yourself of neck pain and relaxing.
It also comes with an eye mask and a travelling for easy carry and to store away. Notably, the bag is made from stretchable spandex with drawstrings to store the product neatly and comfortably.
How to use the Neckhammock portable device
Other Neck Hammock reviews say that it has a simple design and it’s very easy to use. All you have to do is hang the cord on a doorknob, you can place it in between the door and frame and close it. Basically, you can hang the device anywhere that you can as long as you can lie down underneath it. After you’ve fixed the cord, you need to lie down on the floor, make sure your body is straight and relaxed, place your head on the hammock and let it cradle you.
The Neck Hammock will stretch your neck and spine that opens up the intervertebral space. Once it opens up, you’ll feel more energetic unlike when it’s closed off that results in a lethargic feeling and pain.
Notably, you can feel the effect of the Neckhammock in a little as 10 minutes.
Benefits and Advantages
The Neckhammock is filled with features and benefits which gave it a lot of praise in various Neck Hammock reviews. I included some of its most valuable benefits.
Probably the greatest benefit of the Neck Hammock is you can do it anytime you want, anywhere you need to. You can use it at home without the need for the professional services of a chiropractor. It’s very affordable and you can carry it wherever you go. Aside from what I have mentioned, here are some other benefits of using the Neckhammock:
- Quick results in 10 minutes. The hammock works as quickly as 10 minutes. According to other Neck Hammock reviews online, they say that they have found instant results.
- It’s portable. It comes with a travelling bag for easy transport that you can use almost anywhere. This makes it possible to use even on vacations or when you’re on a business trip. For this reason, it becomes a very beneficial investment.
- It’s easy to use. I’ve said this before and I would reiterate it again. This product is very easy to use and filled with many benefits.
- It comes with an eye mask. I’ve mentioned at the beginning of this article that the product can address insomnia and promotes better sleep. When you’re using the product, you can slip the eye mask to block out any light, therefore, allowing you to sleep while using the Neck Hammock UK for your body.
- It can help alleviate other body pains. Meanwhile, the hammock can ease other bodily aches and pains like: tension headaches, muscle pain, pain in the neck and shoulders, improve sleep, diminish stress, corrects your posture, relaxes your body and it’s affordable.
- Comfortable and durable. The hammock is very comfortable and the material is actually durable as well. You can be confident that your head won’t fall down while you’re rested on it. The interior is equipped with a soft pad to your head secure. Notably, the pad serves as a pillow to promote comfort and relaxation.
- Use it as often as you like. While other products have limited usage to avoid possible pains to occur with the usage, the Neck Hammock UK, on the other hand, lets you use it as much as you want. You don’t have to worry about any side effects with excessive use.
- It’s affordable. Meds and other similar products in the market can be quite expensive. However, this hammock is the opposite. It’s very helpful and affordable. Although it’s affordable, don’t think that the quality is inferior.
- Lets you use the Calm app. Probably this is what makes this product ahead of its competition. Since the Calm app is known for relaxation, stress reduction, and breathing exercises, therefore, using the hammock with the app makes for the perfect combination of relaxation and healing at the same time.
- You can wash it clean. Don’t worry about sweat stains. The product is washable therefore, you won’t have any problem cleaning it. In fact, the fabric is safe for handwashing, so you can rest assured that it’s not gonna shrink or mould.
Neck hammock: Users’ review
Once I adjusted it perfectly, I relaxed on the floor and felt the effects almost instantly. My neck and shoulder pain disappeared as quickly as 10 minutes. Since the first day of using it, I always make sure I have it with me. I’m a doctor myself and I recommend this to my patients who are suffering from related pains. – Margaret
It’s clever and comfortable yet it’s effective. I’m a professional athlete and I can say that this product’s benefit outweighs the cost, literally. I’ve been using it repeatedly every time I wanted to. Since it’s natural, I don’t have to worry about any dangerous side effects. Now, I can rest relaxed and comfortable before every game. Thanks to the team. – Brad
It’s the best neck and shoulder pain relief in the market. I have been dealing with frozen shoulders for almost two years now. It started with an irritated nerve in my neck which escalated to my shoulders. I’ve been doing physical therapy sessions and the neck hammock is perfect for the off days. I’m getting a lot better and faster now. Thanks. – Chad
Neck Hammock Price and Money-back guarantee
The Neck Hammock originally costs $79.99. However, in the meantime, the company is selling it for $49.99. For US orders, the product arrives in 7-10 days while international orders like Neck Hammock UK arrive in 10-18 days. They are accepting payments via Mastercard, Visa, Amazon Payments, American Express, and PayPal.
In case you’re not satisfied, which I doubt, they are giving he 30-day money-back guarantee.
What makes this product worth our recommendation is the fact that it’s efficient and effective. Also important to realize is you can bring it everywhere you go, affordable and you can relieve bodily pains as quickly as 10 minutes. However, it’s always the change in lifestyle that’s the most effective solution. Although this method is used by physical therapists all over the world, now you can have access to this method in the comfort of your own home.
So whether you’re on vacation or you’re on a business trip abroad, there’s no stopping you from pain relief and better sleep. Notably, this is not a device to supplant physical therapy or any medical procedure. However, it’s a means to complement such therapies.