Smartwatches can do more than tell the time. These are multi-functional devices that help you set your fitness goals and see them through. Because of that, smartwatches are revolutionary for fitness technology. However, the functionalities of a smartwatch make their price tag high. Can the inexpensive XWatch UK give you the capabilities of high-end brands while giving you value for your money? Read our contribution of X Watch UK reviews.
XWatch UK: Sticking to Your Fitness Goals
Getting fit or staying fit is no easy task. Keeping yourself on the right track to your fitness goals can be disheartening at times. It’s easy to lose faith in your exercise routine when you don’t feel the difference.
Tracking your progress can encourage you to keep pursuing your fitness goals while monitoring your body’s response to different activities.
On the other hand, whether you’re going out for a jog or a quick trip to the gym, having your phone on hand isn’t the most practical thing to do. Most often, we keep our phones in our bags or pockets where we usually miss calls, notifications, and messages. And if you’re a professional or a businessman, this could spell trouble.
Introducing the XWatch UK
So, what is X Watch? XWatch UK is a practical smartwatch that can easily be paired to your iOS or Android device. As the latest fitness band technology in the UK, the XWatch UK allows you to take phone calls directly through the device thanks to it is built-in speaker and microphone. Its HD multi-coloured touch-screen display makes fitness tracking more comfortable and hassle-free.
The X Watch UK is equipped with health and fitness features like heart rate monitoring and a pedometer. Also, the XWatch UK gives you the power of a mobile phone on your wrists. Aesthetically, the design resembles the Apple watch; it has a luxurious feel with smooth curves that won’t irritate you during your activities.
XWatch UK reviews in the UK agree that it is a functional and practical fitness band to have with you on your day-to-day tasks.
XWatch UK Reviews: How is the XWatch Reviews UK
This smartwatch is highly durable and can keep up with the rigor of your daily activities.
If you’re curious about how it is, here are the XWatch UK Specifications:
- Dimensions: 44 by 38 by 10.7 millimetres
- Weight: 50 grams
- Casing: Alloy
- Wrist Strap: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Charging Port: USB
- Colour: Silver or Black
- Water-Resistance: Yes
- LCD Screen: 1.5HD IPS, 240 by 240 touchable screen
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth calling 3.0 and 4.0
- Battery: 380MaH, 12 months of standby time
- IP Rating: IP67
- Compatible OS: iOS and Android
XWatch Reviews UK: How to Use X Watch UK
The best part of this smartwatch is the ease of set-up upon initial unboxing. There aren’t any complicated options and settings for you to do, and the X Watch UK gives you a plethora of customization options that can make tracking and monitoring easier.
First things first, Setting Up the X Watch UK.
- Download the XWatch app from Playstore or the App Store to your smartphone.
- Startup your XWatch review UK and select a language.
- Connect your phone and smartwatch via Bluetooth.
- Confirm pairing and enable notifications for your watch on your smartphone.
Activating Your XWatch review UK smartwatch
- Eject the X Watch UK sim card from the sim holder.
- Take note of the last six numbers of the sim card.
- Insert your sim card to your watch’s sim slot.
- Activate the sim card via the link.
- Wait for the activation email.
Connecting the X Watch UK to Wi-Fi
- Tap the XWatch reviews UK’s LCD screen.
- Swipe down for the menu and access the “Settings”.
- Tap “Connectivity” and select the Wi-Fi network you want to access.
XWatch UK: Our XWatch Review UK of Benefits and Advantages
Despite the simplicity of X Watch UK’s design and user-interface, the XWatch review UK is packed with features that are sure to make your life a little bit easier and productive.
- Accessibility: Whether you’re working out in a gym or at home, constantly going to your phone every time it rings can be irritating. The X Watch review UK allows you to access your phone without taking a step quickly. You can answer phone calls, review messages and notifications, and set reminders at a touch of the screen.
- Make Phone Calls Easier: With the X Watch UK’s built-in speaker and microphone, you can easily make phone calls even during your workout. You can easily accept and make phone calls with a tap of the screen.
- Long-Lasting Battery: 380mAh battery is enough for you to enjoy your XWatch review UK for 3 to 5 days on a single full charge. With a charging time of no more than an hour, you can rest assured that you’ll never skip a beat with the XWatch review UK.
- Notifications On the Go: With the help of your X Watch UK, you can easily watch over your notifications. The Display screen will show you real-time notifications from all your social media accounts, be it Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype, or more.
- Exercise-Friendly: Smartwatches are primarily for monitoring your body as you exercise. XWatch review UK gives you the same information giving you all the information you need to tone your body and pair your activities to what your body can handle. XWatch reviews UK monitors your heartbeat and relays the information to your phone via Bluetooth. The built-in pedometer tracks steps, distances, and personal records to give you an idea of your body’s condition. The live ECG diagrams are vital to anyone who want to stay in shape and be healthy.
Additional Benefits of XWatch Reviews UK
Besides the main advantages, there are some additional features you can enjoy from XWatch reviews UK.
- Monitor Sleep Patterns: Are you having trouble sleeping soundly at night? The X Watch UK can help you understand what goes on in your body as you sleep by tracking your sleeping patterns. And the live ECG feature comes in handy while you sleep since it charts your heartbeat and body reactions. If you are worried about your sleeping patterns, you can collect the data from your XWatch review UK and show it to your doctor. Set the alarm on your smartwatch X Watch to ensure you can wake up bright and early the next day.
- Music Made Easy: Listen to your favourite workout playlist with your XWatch review UK. For that, you can either use it is Bluetooth capabilities to stream your phone’s songs or maximize the 16GB internal memory that can store up to 4000 songs.
- App Support: The XWatch app gives you a better look at your daily numbers and progress. Having readily available information on your body makes it easier for you to track your health and maximize your routines to keep your body fit.
- Photo Trigger: This watch is genuinely a functional smartwatch, not only can you use it to listen to music, but you can also use it as a photo trigger for your smartphone. Remotely control your smartphone’s camera up to 10 meters away.
- Cheaper Alternative: You should not have to break the bank to be able to monitor your bodies health. This smartwatch’s features can go toe-to-toe with expensive brands while being cost-effective.
XWatch UK Reviews: Users’ comments
Here are some user comments from XWatch reviews UK:
This very affordable smartwatch has been a big help in my training in long-distance cycling. I agree with XWatch UK reviews – a big thumbs up to this device.
The built quality is amazing; I can choose between many watch faces. The battery will never let me down.
As a fitness instructor, the XWatch reviews UK is the most stable watch I’ve used in my classes.
XWatch Reviews UK: Price and Money-back guarantee
So, how much is XWatch? Well, the XWatch review is only available online. The best and safest way to get your Smartwatch is through the Digitogy website or their official website.
You can get up-to-date special offers and bundles from their website. The XWatch price is currently at £71£. A bundle offer of Buy2 Get1 free goes for 141£ for a limited period.
1. How to use the XWatch app?
The XWatch reviews UK app is a very practical design that works on both Android and iOS devices. The app has options to connect the watch with your smartphone via Bluetooth. All of the data the smartwatch logs are stored in the app. You can use the data for future use like visiting a doctor or tracking your activities for the past few days.
2. Is XWatch any good?
It’s one of the finest smartwatches you can get for the fraction of the price. The best part about XWatch review UK is that it comes with all the features like heart rate monitor, music player, calling, etc. just like the top manufacturers like Apple would provide. But the price is set to be very consumer-friendly. I have been using it for quite some time and I have no complaints.
3. Where is XWatch Made?
XWatch reviews UK is a product by Hyperstech. The company specializes in state of the art tech gadgets for modern people like us. It’s based in Estonia.
4. How do I not fall for an XWatch scam?
Scammers try to replicate any good product on the market. XWatch review UK is no different. But I don’t want to you get a clone product. So, you can use my link to get your hands on the 100% authentic XWach reviews UK directly shipped from the manufacturer.
5. Is the XWatch UK price worth it?
Of course, it is! X Watch UK is the cheapest smartwatch you can get in the UK with similar functionalities to the top-notch ones. I really like this product and that’s why I am recommending it to you.
Smartwatches are great for getting fit and staying healthy. So, Most functional smartwatches cost you a hefty amount without lasting more than a year. If you’re dreaming for a cost-effective budget-friendly high-functioning smartwatch that can withstand your day’s activities, then the XWatch Smartwatch is your best bet.
As revealed in many XWatch reviews UK, this watch has all the features you need to stay on top of your health without missing a beat of off your phone. You can easily monitor and stay on top of your social media and phone notifications, make and answer phone calls, check messages, listen to music, and even take selfies with this watch. You get XWatch review UK luxury design and water-resistant features that give an add-on advantage to having this watch as your exercise and daily fitness buddy.
- Chic design
- Monitors and tracks fitness metrics
- No money-back guarantee
- Limited availability