In the world of smartwatches, there are so many options that it can get downright confusing. Each one comes with a myriad of options and features. Some of these watches are good for keeping your fitness in check, while there are others that combine looks and functionality all in one. We’re going to take a detailed look at one such smartwatch in our BiT Watch review.
Track your health and do it with style with the BiT Watch smartwatch
Article updated: 1 June 2023
What is BiT Watch?
Whenever you hear about smartwatches, the image that pops into your mind is a fitness tracker that can tell the time. Most of the time, to keep it utilitarian, it resembles a band more than a watch. While some do like this design, more often than not, this chases people away from getting into smartwatches.
But BiTWatch aims to change all of that with its unique design. It resembles an actual watch more than it does a regular smartwatch. It’s probably due to the fact that it combines both analog and digital components to give you the looks and the functionalities that you need.
The one size fits all BiT Watch smartwatch comes with different health functions such as heart rate monitors, and blood oxygen saturation level, and can even track your stress levels from physical exercise. We’re going to learn more about these features throughout this BiT watch review.
Features & Benefits of BiT Watch
To conduct this review of the BiT Watch smartwatch, we made sure to use the watch ourselves and give you all the details from the perspective of a user. It’s only after this that we’ve come up with the review to show you everything.
- Health Functions: The BiTWatch can work similarly to a digital assistant to manage your health. With features like advanced heart rate monitors to track your heart rate, and measure blood pressure. There’s also an added function that allows you to measure the blood oxygen level.
- Dual Mode: The BiT Watch smartwatch has an analog dial on top of a digital one. You get to keep the looks of an old-school watch while enjoying the features and functionalities of a modern one.
- Longer Battery Life: One of the many benefits of the BiTWatch is its long battery life. From our initial testing and comparing it to other BiT Watch reviews, we found the battery to last for around 15 days. And thanks to the quick charger that’s included, you can top that battery up to 100% in no time.
- Waterproof Rating: To make sure that you can use the watch in any condition, it comes with an IP68 water-resistant rating. If you love going outdoors on adventures, you don’t have to leave the BiTWatch home.
- Device Compatibility: To keep track of all of the information, the BiT Watch comes with its own app. You can connect your watch to the app and see all of the information there. This app supports both Android and iOS devices.
Price and Moneyback Guarantee for the BiT Watch Review
If you’ve liked the feature that the BiT Watch Smartwatch has to offer, then we know that you’ll be interested to learn more about the BiT Watch price. We’re also going to talk about the ongoing promotion, so keep reading.
As of writing this review, there are several ways that you can make payments for the BiTWatch. To make things convenient, there are several card payment options. You can use Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro to make your payments for the smartwatch. Additionally, you can use V Pay and G Pay as well.
It’s a bummer that the BiT Watch smartwatch does not come with any money-back guarantees. But you can get a 3 years warranty for an additional £9. If you care about your smartwatch, then we recommend taking the deal with the £9.
The reason why you just simply have to get the BiTWatch right now is because of the promotion that’s going on. The regular price for the BiT Watch smartwatch is £198. But if you order it while the offer is still going on, you can get it for just £99!
But that’s not even the best deal. If you buy 2 BiT Watches, you can get 1 for free. This will set you back £197. For this offer, each of the watches will cost £66.
However, this is not the bestseller. The best seller is the buy 3 get 2 free. If you want to get smartwatches for your entire family, then you will only need to pay £297. This offer won’t last too long. So you better grab this deal while it lasts.
You can also choose to get multiple watches without the offer. For this, you will get a discount on the price of each watch. 2 watches will cost £159 and 4 of these watches will cost only £249.
The best part about getting the BiT Watch smartwatch deal is that you don’t have to apply any other coupons as you’ve seen in this BiT Watch review. During checkout, the discount offer will already be applied to your bill. You just need to select which deal you want to get.
- Display Mode: Dual Time Keeping for Sport and Business
- Instant Messages: Check Out Your Messages Directly on Screen
- Health Functions: Steps, Calories, Heart Rate, and Blood Oxygen Level
- Water Resistance: IP68 Water-Resistant Rating
- Battery Life: Up to 15 Days Battery Backup
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
How to Use the BiTWatch?
To access the full functionality of the smartwatch and experience the BiT watch pros and cons, you will need to know how does BiT Watch work. Check out this step-by-step guide to learn more about it.
- Take the watch out of the box and wear it on your left hand.
- Hold down the power switch to turn on the BiTWatch.
- To keep track of your information, you will need to install the JYOU Pro app on your mobile phone. This will allow you to connect the watch to your phone via Bluetooth.
- With that done, the watch will be synced to your phone, and you can check all of the information that’s collected on your mobile phone.
Any time during your ordering procedure, if you need any assistance or information, you can make a call to +44 20 3808 9234 to ask for help. You also have the option to send a mail to email@example.com if you had any queries.
User Reviews for BiTWatch
You’ve heard a lot about BiTWatch from us when it comes to features and functionalities. But now we’d like you to take a look at some BiT Watch review from users.
Alternatives to the BiT Watch SmartWatch
If this smartwatch isn’t up to your speed, then here are some other products that we’ve reviewed previously that you can consider checking out.
- T-Watch: A highly durable and affordable smartwatch that will withstand the test of time.
- Loyal Watch: This smartwatch comes in multiple colours and has a square form factor for a modern appearance.
- DWatch: DWatch is an affordable option for a smartwatch. It even has a smartphone tracking system for people that keep losing their phones inside the house.
If you want to grab a kick-ass smartwatch, then now’s your chance. The 50% discount offer is not going to last long. There are other alternatives that you can try out. But we don’t think you will get a better offer than the one that we talked about in this BiT Watch review.
The BiT Watch smartwatch answers the question of what would happen if analog and digital interfaces were combined. Learn more about it in our review.
- Dual time zone
- Vibration alert system
- IP68 water-resistant
- 15 days battery backup
- Only sold by the manufacturer
- Produced in limited stocks