In the past decade, smartphone camera technology has come a long way. But it’s still far from catching the capabilities of a telescopic lens on a standard DSLR. If you want to capture distant shots with your phone on a budget, we’ve got you covered. Meet ZoomShot Pro review at Digitogy.eu.
Article updated: 6 December 2023
What is ZoomShot Pro Monocular?
The name of the product is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a tool that lets you zoom any shot. The interesting aspect is that you can use ZoomShot Pro telescope with your smartphone. The product attaches to your phone camera seamlessly, allowing you to manually control the zoom.
The ZoomShot Pro monocular looks very similar to what you may have seen mounted on sniper rifles. The mechanism is also similar thanks to the optical magnification capabilities. The end product doesn’t even look like the picture was taken with an external lens!
Another amazing feature we’ve discovered in this ZoomShot Pro review is that it’s compatible with all smartphones on the market. No exceptions! The fact that it doesn’t use any software or doesn’t have to connect to any internal hardware of the smartphone makes it universally compatible.
To make the mounting process easy for users, the ZoomShot Pro telescope comes with a tripod that also mounts a smartphone. The bulky size of the product makes it hard to use it otherwise.
ZoomShot Pro Benefits & Features
A few adventurers at Digitogy.eu took the product in question out in nature to test its capabilities. We started this ZoomShot Pro review only after they got back. In this section, let us outline the features of the product based on the experience our team members had.
- Clean Zoom: In most cases, when you zoom on a camera, the image distorts and loses its sharpness. With the ZoomShot Pro telescope, you don’t have to use the zoom of your phone’s camera. As a result, you get sharper images.
- 100x Magnification: It’s not every day that you come across an external lens that can offer long-range zoom. The monocular in question offers up to 100x magnification, unheard of for any other product in a similar price range.
- Manual Adjustment: You might be wondering how can manual adjustment be a feature in a world where everything to moving to automatic functionality. Well, autonomy doesn’t work well in all contexts. Manual adjustment on ZoomShot Pro review allows maximum compatibility.
- Tripod and Phone Mount: ZoomShot comes with its own tripod and fully adjustable phone mount. All you have to do is set it up once for your phone and never touch the settings again. Or, you can swap it out for another smartphone. Everything is fair game.
Price & Money-Back Guarantee of ZoomShot Pro Review
For photography enthusiasts who are not ready to commit to a full-fledged DSLR, a product doesn’t get any better than ZoomShot Pro monocular. It’s a very affordable option indeed. Let’s learn about the whole process of how to purchase it and how much you may need to pay.
If you’re willing to pay for the ZoomShot Pro telescope, the most convenient options would be Visa and Mastercard. Everyone in the UK has one or the other. If you want to use an e-wallet, your only option is GPay, a service by Google. All of these online payment methods are protected by 256-bit SSL encryption, so you can order with your peace of mind intact.
A money-back guarantee is when the manufacturer allows you to return the product within a certain period and claim a full refund. In most cases, the condition is that you can’t open the packaging, which somewhat defeats the purpose of a money-back guarantee in the first place.
The manufacturer of ZoomShotPro has a better offer for you. An extended 3-year warranty that you can get for only £9.
What is the ZoomShot Pro price, you ask? It’s only £67 a piece! If you want to get more for your friends and family, the price comes down further. Keep in mind that you’re already starting the journey with a 50% discount on the retail price. By buying more, you’re only amplifying the discount.
The currently running promotion doesn’t require any additional coupons as long as you purchase it from our list. Click on any of the buttons you see on this page and the coupon will be automatically applied.
- Magnification: Up to 100x
- Weight: 320 grams
- Type: Monocular
- Lens: Scratch resistant
- Mount: Tripod
- Compatibility: All Smartphones
How to Use ZoomShot Pro Telescope?
Using the ZoomShot Pro monocular doesn’t require any technical knowledge from the user. It’s pretty much a plug-and-play device that you can take with you wherever you want. But to set it up, there are some steps you need to follow.
- Unpack the ZoomShot Pro telescope from the package. You should get the monocular itself and the one-off tripod.
- Clip the monocular on the tripod first. The expansion and contraction of the lens are manually handled.
- The tripod has an extension where you can mount your phone. Slide the adjuster up and down to adjust to your smartphone’s camera position. Once you find it, tighten the screen to set the mount in place.
- Now, you’re ready to take pictures from up to 800 feet away. Turn your camera on and check the alignment of the lens.
The manufacturers of ZoomShot Pro monocular offers multiple channels for communication. You can reach out via email and telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call +44 20 3808 9234 or send emails to email@example.com. You can send complaints as well as suggestions.
ZoomShot Pro Reviews from Real Users
Although we’ve reviewed the product first-hand, we have very limited experience. That’s why we decided to hop on the internet and see what other mobile photographers have to say about our ZoomShot Pro review.
Alternatives to ZoomShot Pro Monocular
In case you’re interested in an alternative for the ZoomShot Pro monocular, we have another amazing product.
- Starscope Monocular: As the name suggests, it’s also a monocular. But this time, you don’t have to attach it to your smartphone. It can work as a standalone telescope that you can use to explore the stars at night. At the same time, you can use the viewing lens with your phone’s camera and click amazing pictures, making it a dual-purpose gadget!
The magnification of the camera is something we don’t think about very often until we need it. And when we do need it, we usually don’t have any tools to support the need. That’s where our ZoomShot Pro review comes into play.
It’s a one-of-a-kind product that makes mobile photography a lot more enjoyable for beginners on a budget. You can get the job of a telescoping lens with this makeshift telescope. Get yours at a discounted price while stock lasts.
ZoomShot Pro offers up to 100x magnification on your smartphone camera.
- Up to 100x zoom
- Top-notch build quality
- Water and dust resistant
- Affordable pricing
- Works on all smartphones
- Not DSLR-like photo quality
- Online-only order