We are going to review a nifty gadget we just tried out. It’s called Xtra PC. This thing makes your old computer blazing fast and it doesn’t cost that much at all. Now you can turn that dusty old box into a lightning-fast machine with the help of this gadget. Xtra PC UK is the easiest way to breathe life back into your old computer. Plus, it works with any computer (as long as you have a USB). Want to find out what this gadget is all about? Does XtraPC UK really work or a scam? Read our Xtra-PC review to find out!
Last Updated On: 19 September 2023
What is Xtra-PC?
Xtra-PC is a device that speeds up your PC by removing unwanted files, cleaning up your registry, removing duplicate files, and repairing errors. This increases the speed at which data can be accessed by your hard drive, which makes it easier to read files and run programs. By removing duplicate files on your hard drive, Xtra-PC UK frees up disk space so you can store more information on your computer. Finally, it repairs errors in the registry so that you can use your computer without experiencing crashes or freezes.
Xtra-PC works by cleaning out all of the unnecessary files that accumulate on your hard drive over time such as cookies, temporary internet files, and other junk files that you don’t need anymore but are still taking up space on your PC causing it to run slower than usual due to lack of available memory space because these files take up RAM (random access memory).
Xtra-PC USB includes a variety of tools that help you clean your computers and make them run faster. It also has some features that allow you to free up disk space and make your system more secure. Some of Xtra-PC features include:
- Disk Cleaner – This feature allows you to delete unnecessary files from your hard drive in order to free up space or speed up your computer’s performance. It will scan your hard drive for any files that are taking up too much space or slowing down your computer, then ask if you want them deleted permanently or moved into an archive folder for safekeeping. You can choose which files should be deleted via the “Select Files” button at the bottom of the window where all detected files are displayed.
- Web History Eraser – This tool allows you to clear out any trace of web browsing history from popular websites such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Performance Boost – Xtra-PC claims it can boost the performance of your computer by up to 300%. Whether or not this is true depends on how much junk you have on your hard drive and how slow your system was in the first place. You should see some improvement even if you only have a few extra files taking up space on your hard drive though so it’s worth trying out if nothing else works for you.
- Defragmentation – Defragmentation is a process that puts all the files back together so they can be read more easily by Windows and other programs running on your computer.
- Cleans out all the junk files from your system.
- Removes all the unnecessary software from your system.
- Protects against malware, viruses, and spyware with up-to-date virus protection software.
Now you know what is Xtra-PC, but how much does it cost? The company offers three products. Each one comes with different specifications. Xtra-PC Turbo 16 is the cheapest version. And it comes with 16GB of storage. We’d recommend it if you just need it to troubleshoot your desktop computer, in case something goes wrong. Because you can’t store much on 16GB. So forget about your thousands of photos and hours of videos.
Xtra-PC Turbo 32 is a better alternative. First, it’s much faster. Second, it comes with 32GB of storage, which is twice as much as the previous model. This model is particularly adapted for notebooks. Because it’s compact. So you can leave it plugged easily, even when you travel.
Finally, Xtra PC Pro is their ultimate solution. First, it’s faster than previous models. Second, it offers 64GB of storage. Third, it’s loaded with FileRez, a file rescue software. But the performances come at the expense of size. Indeed, it’s not as compact as Xtra-PC Turbo 32 over the course of numerous reviews, this model came out on top, unsurprisingly.
You can purchase Xtra PC using just about any major payment method. The site takes PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
And whatever model you choose, you can benefit from their 30 days money-back guarantee. So if you’re not satisfied with their product, you can simply send it back to get a full refund.
While we don’t have any Xtra PC coupon code, you can get a 40% discount when you buy Xtra PC in the UK. And that makes Xtra-PC affordable to all.
|RAM Memory Storage Capacity||16GB, 32GB, 64GB|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows, MacOS|
|Work with what kind of Computer Brands?||Any|
|Item Weight||0.176 Ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.71 x 3.03 x 0.51 Inches|
|Refund Policy||30 days Money-Back Guarantee|
How to Use Xtra-PC
Since Xtra PC is a USB PC stick, of course, you’ll need to connect it to your computer for it to work. That being said, you’ll have to keep it connected all the time if you want it to revive an old PC. As soon as you unplug it, it’ll be back to its slow state.
Advantages of Xtra PC
Because Extra PC UK is so convenient and compact, it’s great for bringing with you everywhere you go. So, if you want to know how to improve old laptop performance, all you need to do is bring along the XtraPC stick. It wouldn’t even be much of a bother since XtraPC UK is just like bringing around a regular USB.
Our Xtra PC reviews is not just to speed up the old PC. In fact, I even use it a lot on my own laptop. And, it even sped up my search results and movie streaming.
You’ll notice that a lot of the other XtraPC reviews don’t tell you how to use it. This is because it is so simple, that it doesn’t even need explaining. But don’t worry, I’ll tell you all about it if you’re really curious.
After you plug the XtraPC review USB into your PC, a window will appear. Then, all you have to do is follow the instructions it gives on how to install the software into your computer. After that, you’re all set with the Xtra PC!
How it Works and the Instructions
You should note that every application is directly installed to the Xtra PC USB device rather than your existing internal storage or HDDs.
- The first step would be to connect the Xtra PC USB device to your computer using the USB port.
- Ensure that you have not activated Secure Boot in your Computer’s UEFI or BIOS.
- Reboot your computer which will cause Xtra PC to boot up directly.
- Once it boots up, you will be asked to enter a password to gain access to the administrator account, as well as agree to the license agreement. Check the box and click on the OK.
- Some moment after, you gain access to the Xtra PC login screen where you can log in using the username and password you entered on the previous screen.
One of the best things about Xtra PC is its customer service. They have a very responsive team that can help you out with any issues or questions you might have. The people behind this site are clearly passionate about what they do, and they want to make sure that their customers are happy with their products and services.
It’s always nice when a company has great customer service, but it’s especially important in this case because ExtraPC is an online business that doesn’t have physical stores where you can go and see products before buying them. They offer live chat and email support (email@example.com), so if you have any questions about anything, including payment methods or shipping times, your concerns should be addressed quickly and efficiently by one of their representatives.
Here are some of the Xtra PC reviews:
How does Xtra PC work?
The Xtra-PC is harvesting the power of Linux OS to offer a device you can plug into your old or slow computer and instantly make it run faster!
Is Xtra PC any good?
It is great at giving your computer the much-needed boost to perform its primary function. With Xtra PC you don’t have to worry about slow processor speeds. You may also ask is Xtra PC scam? No!
Where to buy Xtra PC?
The best place to buy is HERE. The other advantage with buying there is that there’s a huge library of reviews from people who actually purchased the product on the website.
Xtra PC is a great little application, but it’s not the only one out there. There are plenty of other remote desktop software options that you can use to access your home computer from anywhere in the world. Here are some of our favorites:
- LogMeIn Ignition. It’s free to sign up, and you get several hours of access each month before you have to pay. LogMeIn Ignition also works on Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, and Windows Phone devices as well as desktops and laptops. The service isn’t as powerful as Xtra PC at all its capacity.
- TeamViewer. If all you need is a simple remote desktop program that doesn’t require any installation or setup, try TeamViewer (Free). TeamViewer works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems as well as Android devices, but there’s no mobile version for iOS devices yet (although this is supposedly coming soon). TeamViewer doesn’t have any advanced features like multiple monitors or file transfer capabilities built into it as Xtra PC does. However, Xtra PC is still far better than TeamViewer as it is built with all making your PC work faster in mind.
If you want to know how to speed up an old PC, you don’t need to go to such extreme lengths to bring it back to its glory days.
Xtra PC is perfect for the job! Not only will your computer run faster, but you can also stay safe whenever you’re browsing online. And, Xtra PC is super easy to use, so you don’t have anything to worry about if you can’t operate technical stuff.
Xtra-PC is a tiny, powerful flash drive that plugs into your computer’s USB port. Within seconds, it bypasses your old, slow, operating system to the blazingly fast and easy-to-use!
- Cheap and accessible
- Compatible with all USB devices
- Easy to use
- Performance enhancement
- Virus and malware protection
- No storage required
- PC becomes slow if removed