WiFi range extenders are standard devices that are used to amplify your home WiFi. With these devices, all parts of your home can have consistently strong WiFi signals. However, range extenders tend to be hard to set up, unlike the WiFi Ultra Boost. But does it really work? In my WiFi UltraBoost reviews UK below, get to know more about its essential features, how it’s used, pricing, and what other people have to say about the device.
Say goodbye to dead zones WiFi UltraBoost.
Why you need the WiFi UltraBoost UK
A typical problem we encounter at our homes is a weak WiFi signal. If you’re in, say, your bedroom, far away from the wireless router, your internet connection may feel slower. Netflix may keep buffering, games may lag often, and web pages don’t load as fast.
Many would blame this on their internet provider, but that isn’t the problem in most cases. At least not for me. Instead, the issue is spotty WiFi reception. If you check the signal bars in the WiFi indicator, you’ll find that only one or two ‘waves’ are showing. This is a clear sign of a weak signal in that room. In turn, the devices connected to the network cannot properly send and receive signal data. Areas like this in your home are called ‘dead zones.’
What is the WiFi Ultra Boost?
To eliminate dead zones, you need a device called a WiFi range extender. It takes the wireless signal from your router and transmits it again, at the same time amplifying the weak signal. That way, the room with intermittent WiFi gets a boost, which is precisely what the WiFi Ultra Boost does.
The best aspect of the device is its ease of use, which you’ll find in the next part of the WiFi UltraBoost reviews.
What does the WiFi Ultra Boost look like?
The WiFi Ultra Boost is a small, hand-held device that resembles a battery charger. On the front, there is a series of LEDs to indicate the device’s working status, as well as a WPS button for connecting to your main router. It also has a LAN port on its left side.
The device directly plugs into a wall outlet, and its prongs are interchangeable. You can use US, EU, UK, and Australia adapters, and these are included in the package.
How Does WiFi UltraBoost Work?
First, plug the device into a wall outlet. It would then automatically establish a link with your primary router. After a moment, the WLAN LED will start blinking, which means the connection is successful. Alternatively, you may also use WPS if your router supports it.
The product then creates a new access point, and the next step is to connect your devices to it. By default, the new network uses a slightly modified SSID to your main router, but it has the same password. You can change these in the settings of the device.
Modifying the settings is quite similar to how you would configure your home router. The device has a web-based configuration utility where you can change the SSID, password, and other settings.
As it also has a LAN port, you may connect one device to it via an Ethernet cable.
Benefits and advantages of WiFi UltraBoost Reviews
- Increase in WiFi coverage: Most WiFi Ultra Boost reviews UK would say that its primary benefit is increasing the coverage area of your home WiFi network. This way, rooms that are far away from the primary router, like the bedroom and the kitchen, would have more reliable WiFi coverage than before. If you want to use your phone or laptop outdoors, like on the lawn, balcony, or backyard, the WiFi UltraBoost reviews is a must. Often, the signal in these areas is hit-and-miss, so using the UltraBoost can provide an adequate signal to those parts of your property.
- Speed: If you have a high-speed connection, WiFi Ultra Boost is rated to handle up to 300Mbps, so it will work well for most home broadband connections. However, if you have a gigabit Internet connection, this range extender will severely limit your speed.
- Plug and Play: Additionally, thanks to the design, you can easily position the WiFi UltraBoost reviews anywhere in your house. It’s quite literally plug and play. All you have to do is plug it into a wall outlet, and it’s ready for use. There is no need to run any extra cables from your primary router to the range extender, and you don’t need to set up an extra shelf or stand for it either. You don’t have to modify your house at all.
- Easy to Use: The WiFi Ultra Boost is also designed with ease of use in mind. It automatically seeks out and connects to your home network. You do not have to set it up manually.
- Safe: Including a WPS feature is another advantage, as it is a more secure method for WiFi UltraBoost reviews to connect to your main router. Moreover, this gives you an alternative in case the automatic connection fails.
- Has a LAN port: The LAN port is an excellent addition as well, as wired connections are always faster than WiFi. Based on WiFi UltraBoost tests, this method is ideal for game consoles or streaming boxes because of the faster speeds.
WiFi UltraBoost reviews from customers
Pricing and Money-back Guarantee
The product isn’t the most affordable range extender around, but as my reader, you get a whopping 50% off on your orders! And it gets better as you buy more. While you get 1 for £35, you can be 2 for £50! And 3 for £70. You get one for all 4 of your friends for only £88! Don’t miss this epic chance to boost the signal across all your houses!
While there are no money-back guarantees included, the company does offer a 3-year warranty for about $10. All orders also come with free shipping, though the website does not state if this is for the US only or worldwide.
1. How do connect WiFi Ultra Boost?
You don’t have to and that’s the beauty of it. You just plug it in. The range extender will look for the strongest signal and connect to it automatically. You also get a web utility to tweak things further.
2. Why should I get this one?
Well, what I found in my WiFi UltraBoost reviews is that you don’t get such an amazing price to features ratio in any other wifi extenders. This one is packed with features that you can use across all your devices. I highly recommend this one. The rest depends on you of course.
3. Does it work all over the house?
As long as the extender gets a little bit of signal, it can take it and amplify the signal from the wireless router.
Based on these WiFi UltraBoost reviews, it is a useful device to make sure that all four corners of your home get constant WiFi signals. With it, you don’t have to replace your primary router or reposition it. All you have to do is place the WiFi UltraBoost in the room with a spotty signal. Then you can enjoy smoother video streaming, gaming, and browsing in that part of your home. And because it’s easy to set up, anyone can use WiFi Ultra Boost, whether tech-savvy or not.
WIFI UltraBoost is a WiFi booster that prevents you from losing connection. This device promises you that you're not bothered with the weak WiFi at home again.
- Signal booster
- Easy to use
- Has a LAN port
- Plug and play
- No money-back guarantee