There’s no doubt that smart TVs are the current trend in big-screen entertainment. However, not everyone is ready to invest in one just yet. But that doesn’t mean you need to be stuck on small smartphone screens or laptop screens! The solution is our TVShareMax reviews. Keep on reading!
Article updated: 23 May 2022
Connecting the Screens Might be a Challenge
Modern smart TVs come with a multitude of features, including screen sharing. As long as you have an internet connection, you can stream anything and everything on your smart TV. But what if you don’t have one?
Not everyone is ready to commit to an expensive smart TV. Hence, they stick to smartphone screens or laptops at best for their entertainment needs. If you’re one of them, we at Digitogy.eu can feel you.
But not to worry because we’ve got you covered. We’ve been testing out a new product on the market and we’re ready to share it with the world. Yes, we’re referring to our TVShareMax reviews!
What is TVShareMax?
At its core, the TVShareMax review is a small USB device that you connect to your existing TV. The only prerequisite is that your TV should have an HDMI or AV connection. Unless you’re using one from the prehistoric era, your TV should have one ready to go.
Essentially, TVShareMax reviews state that it’s a compact device to connect your devices to create an ecosystem of streaming devices. Your smartphone surely has wifi and a few VOD platforms installed, right? How would you feel if you could stream it on your TV without breaking the bank for a new one?
That’s exactly what the TVShareMax does. It’s an HD mirroring device that supports up to 1080p footage!
Features of TVShareMax Reviews
Needless to say, we’re reviewing the product in question today packs some serious punch. Here at Digitogy.eu, we never recommend a product before using it. A few members have been using the TVShare Max for quite some time. Let’s take a look at the features they find most interesting.
- HDMI Connectivity: The mirroring device uses the most common connector in the current world, HDMI. It means pretty much every model of TV under the sun is compatible.
- AV Outputs: HDMI is not the only output method for TVShare Max! It also has AV connectivity for slightly older TVs. But we recommend using it with HDMI for the best experience.
- USB Powered: TVShare Max runs on simply USB power. So, you don’t need to worry about an extra power outlet to connect it.
- Spectacular Mobile Support: The device in question runs flawlessly with Android, iOS, and macOS. Unless your device is extremely old and outdated, there’s no reason for TV ShareMax to malfunction.
- Wide Range: The screencasting device supports all kinds of audio and video formats that exist today. So, you’re no longer bound by unique formats like MKV or MOV.
How to Use the TVShareMax Reviews?
If you thought you needed to be tech-savvy to use this device, think again! From what we’ve seen here at Digitogy.eu, there’s no learning curve at all! Even a 5-year old could connect it although we don’t condone it.
To use TVShareMax reviews, simply connect the device with your TV first. Use the HDMI or AV cables, of course. They come with the box! Then, press the round button on the screencast to turn it on.
On the MicroUSB port, connect your smartphone to ultimately connect TVShare Max with your home wifi network and let both devices sync. And you’re ready! Now, you can choose whatever content to watch from whatever device you want within minutes.
Benefits of TVShare Max
Now that you know about the technical features of the product and how to use it, it’s time to get acquainted with the benefits.
- Compact: The device measures just over 2 inches on the longer side. So, once you connect it, you can simply tuck it behind the TV and no one will ever know.
- HD Support up to 60 FPS: As we already said, TVShare Max supports up to 60 FPS footage and in full HD configuration.
- Economic: Once you convert your existing TV into a smart one with TVShare Max, there’s no need for a cable subscription
- Supports Everything: We might be focusing on the video streaming abilities of the device so far but it can pretty run anything you throw at it. Photos, prerecorded videos, games, meetings, music, and every other type of content is fair game for TV Share Max reviews.
TVShareMax Reviews from Real Users
You already know that multiple people at Digitogy.eu have used the TVShare Max before writing this review. However, we wanted to test the waters a little more. And so, we gathered some real user TVShareMax reviews for you.
“If I knew this existed a year ago, I may have saved a ton of money on the smart TV. Nonetheless, my so-called smart TV died a few days ago so I revived the old one with TVShareMax. And it’s awesome!”
“I never watched much TV. Guess that’s part of being a millennial. But I always appreciate the bigger screen as it’s easy on the eyes. One day, I came across this mirroring device and got it immediately. No more tiny-screen movie night for me!”
“Who doesn’t like a good gaming session on a large screen, right? As I was always a mobile gamer, I never had the chance to experience it firsthand. Now I do, all thanks to TVShareMax”
TVShareMax Price & Money-Back Guarantee
It would be unfair if we reviewed this product for you and did not offer something in return, right? But that’s never the case with Digitogy.eu. Behold a massive discount package on the product, starting from a minimum of 50%!
Yes, if you purchase 1 mirroring device, you get it for £45 only, 50% less from retail! If you get 2, you’ll get 1 for free at the price of £83, 70% less than retail!
Wait! It’s not over yet. To unlock the mind-blowing 75% discount, you need to purchase 3 TVShareMax. You’ll get a total of 5 products (2 FREE) for only £114.
The manufacturer also offers a 30-day moneyback guarantee if you’re not happy with the experience.
Having just a TV is not enough in the modern era. You need something smart. Like a smart TV. But getting a smart TV is not always the smartest way to go. Now you know why, thanks to all the TVShareMax reviews.
TVShareMax is the ultimate affordable screen mirroring device to sync all your streaming platforms.
- Supports up to 1080p
- Supports up to 60 FPS
- Universally compatible
- Easy to use
- Supports all video & audio formats
- Requires internet connection