In the honeymoon phase of your relationship, your partner can do no wrong. The way they laugh, the way they eat and the way they sleep are all part of their charm. But, as the rose-tinted glasses come off, and you’ve settled into a routine, there’s suddenly something not so cute about sleeping next to your soulmate without Sleep Connection…
Well, thanks to this savvy manufacturer, we may have just found you the perfect solution, The Sleep Connection anti snore wristband.
Use the ultimate anti-snore wristband to help you and your partner sleep soundly. Order it now save 50% on your purchase. Time Limited offer.
Is Snoring Disrupting Your Sleep?
We’ve all had it. Woken up after a restless night because we’ve been kept up by another person snoring. Or, had our partner sulking at us after they’ve not slept well because we’re the snoring culprit instead!
Despite most of us refuse to believe we have ever snored, the truth is, most of us do. Sometimes it’s due to the position we’re sleeping in, or can be an effect of symptoms recently or general unrest.
And snoring isn’t just irritating for those around you (and slightly embarrassing if you happen to fall asleep in public!) Snoring actually causes unrest and without you realising, it can intermittently wake you up throughout the night – stopping you from getting a full, deep regenerative sleep.
Most high street solutions are ineffective or quite uncomfortable to sleep with. Whether it’s nose strips, gum shields, or even nose clips, none are particularly easy to use in the long term. Luckily, there seems to be a new option on the market, and the Sleep Connection reviews seem to suggest this isn’t just a novelty item. This device is here to stay.
Introducing The Sleep Connection Anti Snore Wristband
Currently trending worldwide, this innovative solution is perfect for those who snore at night. It works in the same way as waking up your partner and getting them to switch sleeping positions… except this version is much less irritating. Usually, all it takes to get someone to stop snoring is asking them to turn over.
The Sleep Connection anti-snoring wristband uses this concept but without having to wake anyone up. Using feedback technology, the device detects when the wearer starts snoring and sends a small electrical impulse to your wrist which encourages you to switch positions without you actually realizing it. By gently nudging you to change position, your body can take in more oxygen and stop snoring. This way, both you and your partner can sleep through the night without waking up.
The manufacturer is so confident that the Sleep Connection anti snore wristband will provide you with a great night’s sleep, they guarantee the band is 60-70% reliable– those are great odds so there’s no reason to not give it a go. Sleep Connection Reviews also suggest high reliability.
Sleep Connection Reviews: The Features
- Rechargeable: To set up the Sleep Connection anti snore wristband, it first needs charging. A cable is provided and charging takes a few hours. Once it’s fully charged, the device sits on your wrist with a comfortable fabric strap so you can sleep without disruption. Unlike ventilators, this wristband doesn’t have to be plugged in when in use, which makes it much more comfortable to wear for bed. After eight hours, the wristband automatically turns off to save power.
- Adjustable: The strap of the device is made from fabric and Velcro, so can be adjusted to fit comfortably. And this isn’t the only part that’s adjustable: If you try out the band and find that the electrical pulse is too strong, or, isn’t stopping you from snoring because it is too weak, you can adjust the strength. This means it can be used for any age group.
- Size: There are a few Sleep Connection reviews that suggest that the size of the device is quite clunky and big at first, but it is easy to get used to. The piece is 4 x 5.6 x 1.3 inches.
How To Use The Sleep Connection Reviews
The Sleep Connection anti snore wristband is easy to use. Once it’s charged, you can test the intensity of the pulse, and then you’re good to go.
Before bed, place the strap on your wrist and adjust it so it sits on the skin comfortably, but without slack.
When you fell asleep, the wristband’s integrated bio-sensors detect snoring in the wearer. When it detects snoring, the device generates tiny electrical impulses and transmits them to your wrist through the rubber conductor on the inside of the band.
The idea is to train your body to switch positions reflexively. After eight hours, the Sleep Connection anti snore wristband switches itself off.
The band’s bio-sensors are protected from the skin using self-adhesive electro pads. Sleep Connection Reviews recommend stocking up on the packs of pads to avoid getting back into a habit of waking up in the night. The pads can be bought in 6 packs or 12 packs.
Sleep Connection Reviews: The Benefits
There are so many benefits to Sleep Connection anti snore wristband that go much further than not snoring…
- Better Sleep: Of course, the major benefit you can see in the Sleep Connection Reviews is better to sleep. By not having to constantly wake up to readjust your sleeping position, your sleep is more restful and regenerative. This means you can get up and seize the day with better mental wellbeing and readiness. Plus, your partner can sleep better too, without disturbing you to switch positions.
- Better Breathing: By shifting the body, your airways are less restricted so more oxygen can be absorbed and you can breathe better.
- Easy to Wear: Sleep Connection reviews suggest that the device feels quite large on the wrist, however, this anti-snore device is actually much smaller than others on the market, and much more comfortable. The adjustable, Velcro strap means one size fits all and you don’t need to mess around with nose strips or clips that are hard to keep on when you’re sleeping.
- All Ages: As the intensity of the electrical signal can be adjusted to be higher or lower, this snore stopper is suitable for all ages, or anyone suffering from sleep apnea.
- Better Relationships: Most Sleep Connection anti snore wristband users are finding this as a last resort – after trying clunky sleep masks and other devices that are hard to wear, noisy, and disruptive – some users had already taken the unfortunate step to sleep separately. But by trying out this wristband, Sleep Connection anti snore wristband users are finally getting their marriages back on track and sleeping in the same bed once again.
Sleep Connection Reviews UK
There are plenty of Sleep Connection anti snore wristband reviews online which prove the effectiveness of the wristband. A lot of people at first struggle with the size of the band, but say this discomfort disappears after a few wears and then the band is barely noticeable.
It is worth noting that Sleep Connection anti snore wristband doesn’t work for everyone. This is why Sleep Connection reviews can only show you so much. It is much better to try out the wristband for yourself to see just how effective it is for you. Don’t forget to leave your own Sleep Connection Reviews after you’ve tried it out, too!
Please note, if you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical devices, it is worth speaking to your doctor before trying anti-snore wearables as they can interfere with these.
Sleep Connection Device Price and Money-Back Guarantee
This anti-snoring solution is currently on offer for £39.99, down from its regular price of £66.65 – so it’s definitely worth trying for the chance to have a great night’s sleep every night.
You can even save money when you buy two – so no more arguing about who was snoring last night!
And that’s not all, the manufacturer is offering a money-back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied or don’t find it effective within 30 days, you can send back your wristband for a full refund.
If you’re still not convinced by the Sleep Connection wristband reviews and have a few other queries, you can check out some frequently asked questions here:
What’s the battery life like?
The Sleep Connection anti snoring wristband is rechargeable. When it’s ready to be used, it can be used for around eight hours at a time.
Does the electrical pulse hurt?
Not at all. And, if you are worried, there is an adjustable option to lower the intensity.
Does Sleep Connection UK really work?
Tests and Sleep Connection reviews suggest that the success rate is around 60-70%
What’s included in the package?
When you place your order, you will receive a user manual, the wristband, conductive rubber pads to place on the bottom of the wristband, and a mini-screwdriver. There is also a charging cable. Batteries are not included.
What if my wristband doesn’t work?
If your wristband isn’t working entirely, make sure the battery is fully inserted and the cap is closed. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase and don’t think it has been effective, you can send it back for a refund.
So, the Sleep Connection anti-snore wristband is an affordable, comfortable, and silent way to prevent snoring. By building up a reflex that makes you reposition while sleeping, you can absorb more oxygen and breathe better through the night. Sleeping better can have a huge impact on your attitude and behaviour, as well as your physical and mental health.
With a great reliability rate, it’s no wonder why this anti-snore wearable is trending worldwide.
- Affordable anti-snore solution
- Easy to use
- Comfortable to wear
- 60-70% Effective
- Deep regenerative sleep
- Can feel a little clunky to start with