People who like to work in the kitchen more often than not knows how common minor accidents are. Hot oil spills, accidental burns from the dishes, and whatnot. At one point in my life, I started to fear hot due to all the past experiences. Until I found Safe Grabs reviews.
SafeGrabs has become the ultimate kitchen accessory for me. Now, I know I won’t be burning my hand or feet while I make my favourite dishes in the kitchen or in the microwave.
My Hands Kept Burning
How many of you have accidentally grabbed a hot dish just to burn yourself? In the worst-case scenario, you drop the dish and burn your feet in the process. I know I have. Countless times. Regular kitchen mats, trivet, regular cloth potholder, I have tried everything. But the results were always the same.
Even the ‘microwave safe’ dishes betrayed me. While are technically safe for use in the microwave, they are not necessarily safe for your hands.
The clothes sometimes slip, trivets are not flexible enough and I can’t use kitchen mats to hold coffee cups. But my Safe Grabs reviews changes it all. For me. And for you.
Today, I’ll share my thoughts on SafeGrab so that you know where to buy safe grabs review.
What is SafeGrabs?
It is a silicone mat primarily designed for kitchen use. They first made an appearance in ABC’s Shark Tank. Cyndi Lee is the inventor of this original kitchen mat. She was always burning herself while working in the kitchen and it ended up with her invention.
It is made from BPA free silicone, making it food safe. Although it’s primarily designed for food handling, you can use it anywhere in the house like under the hot glue gun, or keep your dresser from getting burn marks from the hair straightener.
You can use Safe Grabs reviews as microwave mittens, trivets, jar openers, or a cup holder. As long as the temperature is below 475° F, you are at liberty.
Safe Grabs Silicone Benefits and Advantages
SafeGrabs made its debut in Shark Tank and it has seen over 2.2 Million USD in sales in just about 3 months. There must be some amazing features for it to be so popular, right? Let’s find out.
- Heat Resistant: The primary benefit you get from SafeGrabs is that it’s extremely heat resistant. While the rating might cap out at 475° F, you can conveniently move dishes or mugs without the fear of burning yourself.
- Food Grade Silicone: It’s not uncommon to accidentally dip the mittens or cloth holders into the food. When that happens, it can lead to health risks and bacterial infections. But with this kitchen mat, you also get BPA free food grade silicone. It means bacteria cannot accumulate into the silicone as long as it’s clean. It’s microwave and fridge safe as well. Don’t worry about contaminating the food anymore.
- Slip Resistant: Slipping is a more prominent issue with regular dish holding cloths or mittens. In most cases, the dish slips out of the hand and causes a mess in the kitchen. If you’re really unlucky, it can give you a second-degree burn in the process. But as it is made of silicone, you get an amazing slip-resistant surface. Now you can hold the dishes with confidence.
- Patented Design: Safe Grabs reviews feature a patented elevated circular design to distribute the heat evenly. This feature greatly helps with heat resistance. The design is dishwasher safe which makes cleaning a walk in the park.
- Multifunction: It’s a truly multifunctional accessory. It works as an oven mitten, a trivet, a jar opener, food cover, placemats, pot holders, and whatnot.
- Sold in Bundle: I really like Safe Grabs reviews because they think of everything. It’s only sold in bundles and you get 2 in a bundle. One measures 12” while the other one is 10”. You can use either of them depending on the size of your dishes. It comes in two distinct colors, red and blue.
How to Use Silicone Safe Grabs
Using this food-grade mat is very easy and straightforward. It fits right to your needs.
For microwave use, you can put it under the pot or cup and warm up the food. Grab the mat from both sides and get a good grip on the pot once you’re done. Bring it out and put it on the table. You’ve got yourself a trivet as well!
Use the flat surface to hold the food pot while you grab the ridged surface for holding. The ridged surface is the one designed to remain cool under extreme heat so you won’t feel a thing even after cooking.
You can use the ridged side for opening jars as well. It is made from silicone and silicone is extremely non-slippery, you can open even the tightest jars easily.
Other uses of SafeGrabs include covering food inside the fridge, protecting your furniture from burns, etc.
Safe Grabs Reviews from Users
As always, none of my recommendations are complete without a few true user feedback. I don’t like trusting manufacturer’s claims blindly. I test the product myself and take inspiration from the internet.
The reason why I am recommending SafeGrabs is that it is backed by huge sales and user feedback. And now, I’m going to share some of them with you.
“When I found out about safegrabs, I thought what could it be. It’s definitely another scam by some startup company to upsell regular placemats. But all of it changed the day my husband brought a pair home. It’s nothing like the products I have ever used. I wonder how it remains cool even after 10 minutes of microwave! Just mind blowing. I can now safely remove anything from the microwave. Just ate a bowl of reheated pasta!”
– Joanah, 28 years old
“Recently had an accident with a bowl of soup. Burnt my feet pretty badly after dropping the pot, thanks to my old cloth. A small area became thinner than it was before and it took me by surprise. Since then, I’ve been scouring the internet for something that could prevent this from happening again. I came across safegrabs like a lot of other people did, through the shark tank episode. I am a believer in new technology and immediately ordered one. And the results are expected. I mainly use it to keep things on the table. And I can move big bowls of food without the fear of dropping it.”
-Kelly, 40 years old
“The first thing that crossed my mind was that this thing would melt for sure. I mainly got it to keep my wooden dresser from getting burnt marks from the curling iron my wife uses. One day, I decided to give it a try in the microwave. To my surprise, it didn’t even budge. And I was shocked to find out that the thing barely gets warm inside! I have been using it for all my microwave needs recently and I have to admit that I am quite satisfied. It’s one of the rare products that actually follows through with its claims. Recommended!”
-Mathew, 35 years old
Price of SafeGrabs and Money-back Guarantee
With all the technologies incorporated, it’s obvious that Safe Grabs reviews isn’t cheap. It’s more expensive than any other kitchen mat you can get. But if you ask me, I’d say the price is completely worth it.
But if it seems steep to you, worry not because you can get it for cheaper by clicking below. The discounts apply to 3 & 5 packs. You buy 2, you get 1 free! You buy 3, you get 2 free. That’s a lot of Safe grabs reviews to deal with.
Moreover, if you’re not satisfied with the product, the manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee only for you.
In my humble opinion and Safe Grabs reviews, I think it’s an extremely capable and worthy product. I usually don’t recommend products that you can find cheap alternatives to but SafeGrabs is a whole another game.
It’s innovative. It’s effective. It can keep you from burning your hands or feet in the kitchen. You can open jars with it. What more could you want from a kitchen mat? Grab yours now while stock lasts. Where are Safe Grabs manufactured? In the US. Grab yours before stock runs out with this spectacular offer!
We all need placemats, oven mittens, or placemats. But all in one? That's what Safe Grabs is!
- Heat resistant
- BPA free
- Food grade silicone
- Microwave safe
- Fridge safe
- Only two colors
- Relatively expensive