It’s not every day that we review a smartphone at Digitogy.eu. But the highly saturated industry along with the increasing prices of gadgets made us do it. Believe it or not, you can enjoy all the benefits of a high-tech smartphone if you’re willing to let go of name brands. This is our MaxPhone review, and we’re about to blow your mind.
Article updated: 19 September 2023
What is MaxPhone Smartphone?
It’s a smartphone. And MaxPhone reviews suggest it has all the features you will expect from any smartphone. The manufacturers are calling it the “most amazing smartphone of the year 2022”. We don’t like being that bold without proper facts backing our claim.
But there’s no doubt that the MaxPhone smartphone has the ability to disrupt the smartphone market with its price range. You can get a functional smartphone for the price that you pay for simple earbuds (yes, we’re talking about you, Apple).
MaxPhone has a large enough display to compete with the existing models in the market. The quality is 1080p Full HD (FHD). So, it doesn’t put any stress on your eyes. The primary camera is powered by 3 different lenses to let you capture the most stunning scenes. Both cameras are 16 Megapixels, which means you can get photos with all the details.
In a time when most smartphone manufacturers are shying away from offering Micro SD support, the MaxPhone smartphone will not disappoint. It accepts 2 SIM cards, with support up to WCDMA 3G.
And yes, Max Phone is manufactured in China. You can say that Chinese phones are not reliable. But where do you think all the other name-brand smartphones are manufactured? Yes, in China!
MaxPhone Features & Benefits
It’s hardly ever the case that Digitogy.eu has recommended something without actually testing the product. It’s not going to be any different in this review. Multiple members of our team received it, and we’ve collected their MaxPhone reviews to write this features section.
- Premium Design: One of the main benefits of buying an expensive smartphone is the premium build quality. Relatively cheaper phones don’t feel very well to touch. But that’s not the case for the MaxPhone smartphone. It’s just as premium as any top-tier brand.
- Large Display: All Maxphone reviews from all over the world agree that the screen size is just perfect. The 7-inch FHD display is large enough for you to consume content, but small enough to fit in one hand or a pocket.
- Top-Tier Performance: All the functionalities of the smartphone are powered by a very capable processor, 2 GB RAM, and a massive 16 GB storage. Or, you can get the variant with up to 6 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. With that, you can add another 128 GB of storage via Micro SD.
- Crisp Camera: The proprietary triple camera setup with 16 MP resolution allows you to capture the crispiest photos, even in low-light conditions. It offers features like Panorama and HDR. The single front camera is also 16 MP.
- Long Battery Life: The 3350 mAH battery of the MaxPhone smartphone perfectly complements the rest of the hardware. It’s enough to keep you connected to the world for at least a day of heavy use. If you use it lightly, you can stretch it to 2 days easily.
- Biometric Security: Securing your phone is just as important as having one these days. You don’t want anyone other than you to peek inside, do you? The MaxPhone smartphone offers both fingerprint and facial recognition for biometric security!
Price & Money-Back Guarantee on MaxPhone Reviews
If you’re impressed with the MaxPhone function and features, you might want to move to the purchase phase of the journey. Pay attention to this section of our review to get the best price.
To pay for your smartphone, the manufacturer is accepting multiple payment methods. You can use Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, and Diners Club cards. Or, you may use Gpay as an online wallet option.
At the time of writing, there is no money-back guarantee on your purchase. Our worldwide MaxPhone reviews give us the confidence to assure you that you don’t need it. Rather, you can get the 3 years warranty for an additional £24.
What is the MaxPhone price, you ask? It’s only £139 if you purchase from our link. You’re getting a massive 50% discount on the retail price. You can bring the price of a single unit down to a jaw-dropping £90 if you decide to buy 3 at once! Not only that, but you’ll get 2 phones for free also!
There is no need to complicate your journey with a coupon code. As soon as you buy from our recommendation, the coupon will be applied.
- Box Contains: The smartphone, charger, user manual, and warranty card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Camera: 16 MP (front), 8+8 MP (rear)
- Biometric Sensors: Fingerprint, Facial Recognition
- Display: 5.7 inch, 1080p FHD
- Audio Output: Speakers, 3.5 mm. jack
- Memory: 2 GB/4 GB/6 GB
- Storage: 16 GB/32 GB internet, up to 128 GB external
- Operating System: Android
How to Use MaxPhone Smartphone?
Well, there is practically no learning curve to using the MaxPhone smartphone, as long as you’ve used one before. In the rare case that you haven’t, follow the steps below.
- Unbox the phone and put it to charge until the battery is full.
- Turn it on, and enter your Gmail address to sync the device.
- Complete the setup process by following on-screen instructions.
- Download the necessary apps from Google Play Store and start enjoying your new phone.
If you have any complaints or suggestions based on the MaxPhone reviews, you can reach out to the 24/7 customer support team. To do it, you can either call the international line at +44 20 3808 9234 or send emails to email@example.com.
MaxPhone Reviews from Real Users
Real user reviews go a long way when buying any new product. We’ve already provided you with the technical review of the product in question today. Now, let’s take a look at what real users have to say.
We live in the smart era now. It’s impossible to think of our life without smartphones. From work to entertainment, modern handsets can do them all. It’s the dependency of the consumers that let manufacturers mark up the price of smartphones every year.
But you no longer have to give in to their demands. You now have access to MaxPhone reviews, and you know what this phone is capable of. So, get yourself one at a 50% discount before the stock runs out. Even better, get the bundle deal, as very few gifts are as good as smartphones.
MaxPhone is the ultimate smartphone for people who don't want to spend on a flagship handset.
- Powerful processor
- 2 GB RAM & 16 GB storage
- 16 MP cameras on both front and rear
- 5.7-inch Full HD display
- Long battery support
- 3 years warranty
- No money-back guarantee
- Online-only order