Security cameras have pretty much become essentially these days amidst all the burglary, theft, and vandalism reports we get. But when you go for traditional camera setups, you pay for the equipment and installation, monitoring, and cloud subscription. What if it could all be minimized to a light bulb? To understand how, you’ll need to read this LiveGuard360 review from top to bottom. Live Guard 360 security bulb is one of the most astonishing products you can get this year.
Article updated: 26 February 2024
What is Live Guard 360 Security Bulb
As the name suggests, it’s a light bulb. But instead of illuminating your room, it protects your room by creating a 24/7 surveillance system. It’s not necessary that you install it indoors. The Live Guard 360 security bulb is just as capable outdoors.
The whole idea behind this product is to make private surveillance more seamless and affordable. Everyone deserves the security and peace of mind they need. But not everyone is willing to spend a fortune on getting a high-tech CCTV setup.
At the same time, the majority of security systems lack seriousness in terms of video quality. It gets even worse at night. But in our LiveGuard360 review, we find this product delivers high-resolution footage.
The best part is surely the installation. You don’t have to hire a professional to come in and set the whole system up. We all know how expensive such services are in the UK. Live Guard 360 security bulb screws into your light bulb socket, which means you can install it yourself.
If you install LiveGuard360 review outdoors, you can use it as a live monitoring system. The camera bulb is equipped with a high-quality mic and speaker. It supports 2-way audio, which means you can talk back and forth with the app!
Features & Benefits of Live Guard 360 Security Bulb
To be completely honest, it seemed too good to be true before we did the LiveGuard360 review. That’s why we took it upon ourselves to test the camera. A few selected Digitogy.eu employees took the sample units home and tested them for a week. Here are the findings.
- Installation: The installation is actually just as simple as we thought. It plugs right into existing sockets. No wires hang down from it, and you don’t need to change any batteries.
- 360⁰ Movement: We realized the significance of “360” in the name after installing it. The camera moves in all directions to cover the surrounding. We don’t know many camera systems that can do it at this price point.
- Motion Tracking: The all-around movement is paired with motion tracking on LiveGuard360 review. When enabled, the camera will track any movements in its field of vision. If someone comes to break in, you can see exactly where they’re going.
- High-Resolution: The majority of security camera systems in the market are not HD. But Live Guard 360 security bulb is. It streams the feed in 1080p, which means you can see the tiniest details when the time comes.
- Bright LED & Alarm: The camera is paired with a bright LED light that you can trigger with the push of a button. The purpose of this LED is to scare any nosy people or burglars away. When you press the button, the light bulb will also make an alarming sound to alert the surrounding people.
- Dedicated App: To bring all the features together, LiveGuard360 review comes with a dedicated app. You can use up to 4 cameras with a single app! The app works with both iOS and Android devices, as well as connects to your home Wi-Fi.
Price & Money-Back Guarantee of LiveGuard360
Now that you know the features of the Live Guard 360 security camera, let’s get you up to date with how much you need to pay to get it.
First up, we need to get the payment methods out of the way to make sure that you can order it right now. You’ll need a Visa, Mastercard, or Amex credit card to place the order. If you don’t have one, you can always use GooglePay.
To give you absolute peace of mind, Live Guard 360 benefits you with a 30-day money-back guarantee after your purchase. On top of that, you can get a 3-year warranty for a mere £7.
In case you’re wondering about the Live Guard 360 price, it’s extremely affordable! You can get a single security bulb for only £48 instead of the retain £95 price tag! It’s only possible when you purchase through our link.
Not only that, but you can save even more if you buy the product in bundles. For example, a pack of 3 LiveGuard bulbs costs £120 only, and you get 2 for absolutely free! That’s 5 security cameras for £120. If that’s not a bargain, we don’t know what is.
We’ve already applied the coupon for you on the purchase. There’s no need to redeem any new coupon or enter any codes.
Here are some technical factors to help you justify the purchase decision of the LiveGuard360 review.
- Resolution: 1080p
- Field of View: 360 degrees
- Socket: Regular light socket
- Audio: 2-way
- Storage: 128 GB
How to Install & Use Live Guard 360 Security Bulb
There is no complex setup or operation going on with the product in question. Just follow the steps below to start using the light bulb security camera.
- Install the camera on your light bulb socket and power it.
- Download the app on your iOS/Android device and connect it via Wi-Fi.
- Open the app, and you’ll find the installation camera showing up.
- If you have multiple cameras, follow the same steps to connect up to 4.
The brains behind the camera system at Panameedia has an integrated contact form on its website. You need to provide your full name and email address before you can send the message to support them.
LiveGuard 360 Review from Users
As we’ve used the Live Guard 360 security bulb for a short period, we wanted to see what long-term users have to say on the internet. Here are their Live Guard 360 reviews.
Here is an alternative from our library of products to help you compare the Live Guard 360 security bulb.
- Video Doorbell: This is somewhat of a compact version of a security system if unwanted knocks are your primary concern. You can install Video Doorbell yourself, just like LiveGuard. However, it’s battery-operated, which means you’ll need to change it every year. On the bright side, the doorbell works even in the case of power outages. It has 2-way communication system to let you talk to the person on the other side of the door.
In our humble opinion, you shouldn’t miss out on the Live Guard 360 features and security in this modern day and age. The inventory for this product is going fast. The next lot may not have the same discount now because the demand is growing exponentially.
If you want to be one of the early adopters, it’s time to click the link in our LiveGuard360 review below and place the order.
A 1080p security camera that screws into your light bulb socket.
- Easy DIY installation
- 1080p video resolution
- Up to 4 camera support in the app
- 2-way audio communication
- Bright LED and loud alarm
- Motion tracking
- Limited storage