Do you often worry about the safety of your car when it’s not in sight? Do you worry that it’ll be stolen, and you won’t be able to recover it, ever? What if we told you we have a simple and affordable solution to keep the worries at bay? To know what it is and how it works, you must read our iTrack review.
Article updated: 19 September 2023
What are iTrack GPS Trackers?
Well, as the name suggests, it’s a GPS tracker. But the usual model you’re familiar with where you have to pay a monthly subscription doesn’t apply to this one. You make a one-time payment and manage the bills from there on for yourself.
According to the manufacturer, the iTrack mini wireless GPS tracker works on vehicles that are released after 1996. In case you didn’t know, 1996 is the year when OBD2 ports were introduced in production vehicles. And iTrack long life GPS tracker is an OBD2 device.
This is great because you get to monitor the location and driving behavior of your vehicle remotely, using the app.
As time goes by, the number of cars on the streets is increasing. Unfortunately, parking space is limited and we’re rapidly running out of space to safely store all the vehicles in circulation in the UK. Parking in vacant lots or on the street could work if you didn’t have to worry about security.
The iTrack GPS tracker reviews are a blend of modern monitoring and affordable costing for both individual owners and fleet owners. In our iTrack review, we’ll take you through the features, the technical sheet, and how to use it. Most importantly, we’ll try to get an amazing deal from the manufacturer for you.
Features & Benefits of iTrack Mini Wireless GPS Trackers
The members of the Digitogy.eu team that owns a car got a sample of iTrack mini wireless GPS tracker for testing. Although they were not expecting to get their cars stolen, they asked help from friends and family to take the ride for a spin when they were not present. Here are the findings from the experiment in terms of features.
- Hidden: If a potential thief can locate the tracker, they’ll most likely take it out before doing the deed. The fact that iTrack mini wireless GPS tracker is hidden is a great feature.
- No Subscription: You don’t have to pay any monthly or yearly subscription fee to the provider.
- Affordable: Although there is no subscription, the O2 sim card will require data for the real-time mode. The estimated cost is only 2p per day, adding up to a mere 60p in a month!
- Full Report: If you opt for the SMS tracking feature, you can request a full report of your vehicle’s movement, including Google maps routes to pinpoint the location. Even this is an automated process, which means you don’t have to interact with a customer support agent!
- Engine Cut-Off: Although this is not a standard feature of the iTrack GPS tracker, we highly recommend the hardwired version for remote engine cut-off. As the name suggests, you can cut the power to the stolen car in a few taps.
- Free App: Every little feature of this tracking device comes together with the app. Both iOS and Android users can download the app from their respective app stores and manage the settings.
Price & Money-Back Guarantee iTrack GPS Tracker
As promised, we’ve struck a deal with the manufacturer of the iTrack car tracker. In this section of our iTrack review, we’ll take you through the steps of purchasing and the benefits you can enjoy in the process.
To pay for your iTrack mini wireless GPS tracker, you can use Visa/Mastercard credit cards and Google Pay. If you don’t have any of these payment options in your name, it’s possible to use someone else’s as long as it’s their details on the form.
We know a 30-day money-back guarantee is something we prefer for our reviews. But the manufacturer of iTrack GPS tracker, Hyperstech, is offering a better deal. You can get a lifetime warranty for an extra £4 only on the iTrack GPS tracker!
For a limited time only, you can buy 1 iTrack mini wireless GPS tracker review for only £99, a 50% discounted price from retail! It gets even better as you purchase more units. For example, buying 2 will get you 1 for free, buying 3 will get you 2 for free, and buying 4 will get you 4 for free!
Not only that, but with other features and accessories like computer compatibility, a magic car phone holder, and a dual fast car charger, you’ll get discounted prices. It’s an opportunity you don’t want to let go.
As long as you click the link from our iTrack review, you don’t have to use any promo codes or coupons. It’s already applied. All you have to do is order.
Technical Sheet of iTrack GPS Tracker
Here are some technical details about the product in question.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, OBD2 port
- Coverage: Global
- Historical Data Expiry: 90 days
- Data Usages: Roughly 60 MB/month
- App: iOS/Android
- Unique Features: Over Speed Alarm, Geofence, Listening Device
How to Install & Use iTrack Review
Installing the OBD2 device is a walk in the park, and you don’t have to pay a professional to do it for you. Just follow the steps we’re outlining here and you’re good to go.
- Locate the OBD2 port in your car. In most production models, it’s under the steering column.
- Plug the iTrack mini wireless GPS tracker into the OBD2 port.
- It comes with a free O2 sim that you can recharge from time to time.
- Download the iTrack GPS tracker app from Google Play Store or Apple Store, connect the device with Bluetooth and configure the settings.
To get support for your iTrack GPS review, you’ll need to visit the iTrack mini wireless GPS tracker live website. You can call +44 (0)1246 588800, email email@example.com, or chat live on the website. You can also use the integrated form on the website to create a support query for the provider.
iTrack Reviews from Users
We’ve always pushed transparency over everything else in our reviews. It’s not going to be any different for our iTrack review. This is the section where we gather real user reviews from the internet and present them to you for cross-checking the facts.
A GPS tracker is a fairly standard device for vehicle owners to invest in. But finding one that doesn’t charge any subscription has been the tricky part. Our iTrack review outlines how this innovative device works and how you can save a lot of money without compromising the safety of your loved vehicle.
iTrack GPS tracker is a standalone wireless OBD2 tracker that you can connect to your smartphone for tracking.
- One-time purchase
- Very cheap to maintain
- Plug n play
- Works on all cars from 1996 and later
- Free mobile app
- Plenty of additional features
- Removing OBD2 tracker is easy if located
- Available only online