If you read the InvisiCharger reviews on the internet, you’ll understand why people are going crazy over it. It might just be the ultimate solution to wire clutters on your desk or under your desk. Keep reading because we plan to discover all its features, topped with a surprise for you at the end.
Article updated: 18 September 2023
What is InvisiCharger Wireless Charger?
Unless you live under a rock in the great Sahara desert, you’re familiar with the concept of wireless charging. Most smartphone manufacturers now offer it for their flagship devices. But why should the lower-tier users be deprived of convenience?
The InvisiCharger wireless charger axes down on the discrepancy between devices and brings them all under the same umbrella. The fast-charging umbrella. As long as you have a Qi-enabled handset, you can use the InvisiCharger reviews. That too is faster than any other wireless charge on the market!
Features of InvisiCharger Wireless Charger
It’s the features that make a product unique. And when it comes to electronics, the features are almost always what consumers look at before anything else. So, what features do InvisiCharger reviews boast? Let’s find out.
- Long-Distance: According to the manufacturer, the device can tackle up to 32 millimeters of the distance between your smartphone and the charger, without losing efficiency.
- Fast Charging: If your smartphone supports both wireless and charging faster, you can get 5x the speed of your regular charger.
- All Surface Except Metal: It doesn’t matter whether your desk is made of quartz, plastic, granite, glass, or wood. InvisiCharger reviews will just work. It just won’t work with metal tables as it’s going to interfere with the induction coil inside.
- No Shock: The mess-free charger works utilizing induction technology, the one developed by none other than Nikola Tesla. It means there’s no risk of electrical shocks, making it safe to use around children.
- No Explosion Risk: When you charge phones, there’s always a risk of explosion due to the nature of Lithium-ion batteries. But InvisiCharger reviews don’t have any batteries in it. Hence, no risk of explosions.
Where Can You Purchase InvisiCharger Wireless Charger?
As your one-stop solution for all tech needs, we’ve struck a deal with the manufacturer of this charging device.
You can get a single charger for $69.99 + shipping and handling. It’s a bargain as it at 40% off! But if want to sweeten the deal even further, you should buy more than 1. For example, if you buy 3, you get a flat 50% off! The biggest discount is 55% off for the 5x InvisiCharger package. The best deal is when you buy at least 5 of these fast chargers for your home. You can walk away with a 55% flat discount on the whole package which will cost you only $262.99.
For testing purposes, some of our colleagues here at Digitogy.eu have been using the charger. Let’s go over the technicalities of the product.
- Up to 32 mm range through quartz, glass, plastic, granite, and wood
- High-quality copper induction
- 10 watts turbocharging
- Only support Qi-enabled handsets
How to Use InvisiCharger Wireless Charger?
There’s nothing to use in the first place. However, you’ll need to install it before you can forget about it. The charger itself is a thick disc with reusable adhesive. All you have to do is stick it under your desk, or under anything, you want with the adhesive.
Keep in mind that it needs an external power source so having a wall outlet nearby is important. Plug the included cable in the outlet and then in the InvisiCharger reviews.
Voila! You’re ready to charge your phone. Just put on the area right over the coil and you’ll see the results for yourself. You can also use the included desk pads to mark the spot. The slick design of the pad can also enhance how it looks on your desk.
On the Invisicharger website, you’ll find a tab labeled “Contact Us”. That’s where the customer support information regarding the product is listed. Primarily, sending an email is the only way to get in touch. You can write an email regarding all your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The support team might take a while to get back to you based on what’s the load on their end.
InvisiCharger Reviews from Real Users
Before we go into the surprise, are you not curious about what other users might have to say about the product? Well, let’s find out.
“Although my phone supports wireless charging, the manufacturer was asking for a ridiculous price for the charger alone. Then, one of my friends suggested the InvisiCharger wireless charger. I have to admit, I’m impressed.”
“As a tech enthusiast, I’m always on the hunt to find things to make my life easier. However, I’m not willing to break my bank for the sake of that. This wireless charger thing falls right in my comfort zone and I’ve been using it regularly.”
“Top of the line chargers do cost a lot, something I’m not willing to go through. Also, they’re slow. Seeing my dilemma, one of my colleagues suggested using his InvisiCharger for a while. Now, I got 3 of my now!”
Alternatives to InvisiCharger
At the time of writing, there are no better alternatives to InvisiCharger in our opinion. Of course, you can purchase wireless chargers from the manufacturer of your device or other reputed 3rd party companies. But we don’t believe spending that much is a wise choice on your end.
Wireless chargers have taken the world by surprise. And manufacturers have been working toward making them better. InvisiCharger wireless charger is the crème de la crème of modern chargers. The one we reviewed today takes the edge off of all the current manufacturers we know. If you start using it, you’re no longer limited by the clutter of wires on your desk or the slow stock charger that comes from the factory with your phone.
InvisiCharger Wireless Charger is a magical device that can charge your phone through 30+ millimeter thick tables.
- Easy to install
- Fast charging enabled
- Reusable adhesive
- Supports all Qi-enabled devices
- Clutter-free interface
- High-quality induction coils
- Safe to use around children
- Qi-disabled devices can't benefit