Have You ever experienced having malware or viruses on your computer before? I had. I lost some files and my computer couldn’t work on anything I wanted it to do. Furthermore, I had to fix it and wasted lots of money in doing so. Hence, in order to avoid that this will happen again, I had to find trustable antivirus software to prevent them on my computer. I did some research, then I found out FixMeStick. Among a good deal of antivirus software, this one is cheaper and easier to use. And after I’ve tried it for a few months, I’ve found out it’s quite interesting and I decided to write a review for Digitogy.
Is the FixMeStick any good? Is it a scam? Does it really work?
Discover more about it by reading my FixMeStick review
FixMeStick UK: Protect Your Computer from Malware & Viruses
As You have learnt from my story, Not having antivirus software installed on your computer can lead to unintended negative consequences and risks that can drain your wallet and time.
Now you’re probably wondering why I chose FixMeStick UK to safeguard my computer?
I tried different antivirus software such as Norton360 and I can tell you that FixMeStick UK is the cheapest and most convenient solution available in the market. Plus, It does not slow down your computer and it is easy to use; you only have to plug it into a USB port without installing it.
However, you don’t have to agree with me now, let’s find out more about it on this Fix Me Stick review.
FixMeStick UK: What’s FixMeStick?
At a first glance, Fix Me Stick UK resembles a USB drive, but not at all. It is the most convenient and easiest to use computer malware & virus removal device. All you have to do is plugging it into a USB port without the need to instal it which makes it different from other antivirus software in the market. It’ll scan, reboot, and clean your computer from malware, viruses or other threats.
FixMeStick UK: Specifications
- Size: 5 (L) x 0.5 (W) x 7 (H) inches
- Weight: 0.317 ounces
- Colours: Gold and silver
- PCs: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Macs: Intel-based Macs from 2006 to 2017 (Not yet available in 2018 and the later system)
- Ram: a minimum of 512 MB.
FixMeStick UK: Features & Functions
I use this device to clean and remove malware or viruses on a computer, but there are other features and functions that I found out interesting and useful which are worth mentioning:
📌 No Need Installation
Unlike the rest of the antivirus software in the market that you have to install on your computer, FixMeStick UK can work without installation. Plus, it doesn’t require you to create a personal account that makes it safer to use.
📌 Ease of Use
Corey Velan (the founder) decided to build Fix Me Stick with advanced technology because he wanted it to be easy to use for people who aren’t experts, or not good at IT. This is a good solution for those who are looking for convenience.
📌 Compatibility With Security Software
If you’ve already security software on your computer, you don’t have to uninstall it. It’s compatible with other security software to clean and protect a computer.
📌 Waterproof, Shockproof, and Dustproof.
Fix Me Stick is made of high-quality metallic with encapsulated chip on board (COB) technology which makes it waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof.
📌 You Can Install It On More Than One PC
Most antivirus software can be installed on a maximum of 1-2 PCs, but this is not the case for Fix Me Stick. You can install it on up to 5 PCs.
📌 Automatic Updates
This feature is quite convenient for me. Many computer programs need to be updated, but they can’t do it automatically. Luckily, FixMeStick UK can. It automatically updates for up-to-the-second detection and removal by connecting your computer to the internet.
📌 Free Tech Support
If you have any issues with FixMeStick UK, you can call its tech support to help you out. It will remotely analyse the issues and if it’s necessary, It will give you a special keystroke to launch a built-in copy of TeamViewer to fix a problem. Nevertheless, they are available only on weekdays from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
FixMeStick UK: How to Use It?
One thing that I don’t doubt about Fix Me Stick is it’s easy to use. How? Let’s see how to use it:
How to Start
- Turn on your computer and log in.
- Plug the stick into a USB port on your computer.
- Next step, open ‘File Explore’ or ‘My Computer’ You’ll see a new window name ‘FixMeStick USB’ drive appeared on a screen. (if you don’t see it. Pull the stick out and put it again into another USB port on your computer).
- Double-click on ‘FixMeStick’ under the list of languages and click ‘Yes’ on the pop-up to allow changes on your computer.
- The Fix Me Stick will update. Click ‘Reboot and start FixMeStick’ to start to scan.
- After finishing scanning. You’ll be prompted to click ‘Clean Computer’ .
How to Start The Fix Me Stick UK From Outside of Windows
- Turn OFF your computer.
- Plug the stick into a USB port on your computer.
- Turn ON your computer and start tapping F12 immediately until you see the ‘Boot Menu’ (or ‘Boot Device Option’).
- Your mouse stop working, so use the arrow keys on your keyboard to highlight ‘FixMeStick’ or ‘USB’, then press the Enter key to start.
- Now, You see a series of numbered steps on your screen.
- After finishing scanning. You’ll be prompted to click ‘Clean Computer’.
Fix Me Stick UK: Users Review
Have you decided to buy it yet? It’s all right if you haven’t. It could be a scam. I was hesitant to buy it too.
So feel free to continue my FixMeStick Reviews. I went online to see what other people say about it, and I found out positive experience with few complaints. Let’s take a look at some of the opinions I found:
Fix Me Stick UK: Fix Me Stick Price & Money-Back Guarantee
If you’ve decided to buy this stick, it comes in different packages:
- 30 DAY TRIAL (30 Days – 3 PC Licences)
- 1 YEAR (Unlimited scans – 3 PC Licences)
- 2 YEARS (Unlimited scans – 5 PC Licences)
But no matter which package you will buy because you have a 45-day money-back guarantee and a 30-day trial with a refund (minus your shipping and handling fees) within the trial period.
Fix Me Stick UK: FAQ
Q: How many times I can use it?
A: This device can be used as many times as you want to during the subscription period.
Q: How long does it take to scan?
A: There is not a definitive answer for Fix Me Stick UK. Depends on different factors such as computer operating system, files, also RAM spaces.
Q: Why can’t I use a mouse while it’s scanning?
A: Please check your mouse that isn’t a Bluetooth mouse because FixMeStick UK isn’t compatible with Bluetooth mouse and Bluetooth keyboards. That’s why you can’t use it while it’s scanning.
Q: Should I leave the device plugged into a USB port after it’s finished?
A: I’d suggest you to unplug it after it’s finished.
Fix Me Stick UK: Is FixMeStick Any Good?
At the end of my Fix Me Stick reviews, I’d like to say that it is easy to lose files etc. due to viruses and malware.
That’s why I’m glad I found Fix Me Stick UK. It’s easy to use. Just plug it into a USB port without installation. And for people who have more than one computer, you can install it on up to 5 PCs.
But there are a few things that I don’t like about this device. First, I have to connect to the internet for automatic update, and second, it’s not available for the latest MACs version.
In conclusion, I would say it’s good and worth buying it.
- Defeat persisted malware and viruses
- No personal information acquired
- Automatically update
- Max. 5 Windows PCs Licence (2 years)
- Lifetime warranty
- Take time to scan and reboot
- Can not decrypt files encrypted by ransomware
- Not compatible with Bluetooth mice or keyboards.