Mosquito bites are something only people from certain regions can relate to. It’s simply because they need a very specific temperature to operate. As in to fly and bite you. In tropical areas, especially, mosquito bites come with the risk of fatal diseases like Malaria, Dengue, and Chikungunya.
But what if we told you we have a device for review that can “erase” the bite from your skin? It’s BiteEraser, a unique tool that you can carry in your pocket or purse.
Article updated: 25 September 2023
What is BiteEraser?
The product is just what it sounds like. It’s a device that can erase bites. What bites, you ask? We might be focusing too much on mosquito, but we all know that that’s not the only insect that bites. From flies to bees to ants to wasps, everything is fair game for Bite Eraser.
The device doesn’t look like it’s going to do anything. It’s a pen-like device with a prong on one end. All you have to do is poke the prong into the affected area. The rest will be taken care of by a mosquito bite eraser.
If you look at the device, you’ll find a button on one of the ends. That’s the button you need to press after getting bitten. This is reported to help with itching, skin irritation, or any immediate discomfort you might be feeling in that area.
However, if you’re outdoors, especially in the woods, you should definitely get the bite checked out by a doctor once you come back. BiteEraser is not a medical device, and it doesn’t use any chemicals or medicine to neutralize any toxins. All it does is relieve the discomfort.
You might be wondering how this mosquito bite eraser even works if it doesn’t use any chemicals. The simple answer is electricity and heat. If you’re familiar with static electricity, you might be familiar with the tingling sensation when it passes through your body.
That’s what works against the itching. Also, you can feel the warmth of the tip after a while because heat increases blood circulation which aids in the healing process.
Features & Benefits of the Bite Eraser
As part of all of our Digitogy.eu reviews, we use the products or services ourselves. Otherwise, how would we be able to share the actual benefits of it? Our BiteEraser review got the same treatment. And below are our findings.
- Chemical-Free: One of the main reasons the BiteEraser got widespread popularity is its chemical-free approach. We’re all aware of the harmful effects of using chemicals, especially without administration. BiteEraser doesn’t use any medicines as well which means even children can use it.
- Wide Usability: Another feature is its universal nature of it. What we mean by that is you can use the mosquito bite eraser anywhere on your body.
- Instant Relief: The thing we all noticed while using BiteEraser is how quickly it works. You can feel the change in the infected area right after you push the button. Any itching or burning sensation goes away within 5 to 10 minutes.
- Single-Button Operation: In agreement with what we said before, people of any age can use the mosquito bite eraser because there’s just one button. So, you can’t use it wrong even if you want to.
- Portable: This product could be a lifesaver for those who go camping often or spend a long time in the wilderness. Otherwise, where would you need such a product? The manufacturer Hyperstech made it very compact. It means you can carry it in your pocket or backpack, with no hassle.
- Reusable: Unlike many other mosquito repellants you can get on the market, BiteEraser is reusable. It’s a long-term investment rather than a quick DIY hack for the next camping trip.
Price & Money-Back Guarantee
Looking to buy this bug bites eraser for yourself and loved ones? Well, you’re right where you should be. As Digitogy.eu readers, you get a special treat when closing the transaction. Let’s go over the steps in buying this product to stop the itching.
First things first. To buy from our BiteEraser review, you’ll need to use an online payment method from the UK. The link you click will give you options like Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, etc. All the payment channels are instant.
Another great thing about our link is that you’re actually buying directly from the manufacturer.
Just like all of its other products, Hyperstech offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to all buyers of BiteEraser. It’s a no-satisfaction guarantee which means if you’re not “satisfied” with the service of this product, you may return it within the first 30 days of purchase.
You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping and handling charges.
Now, this is the juicy part of our BiteEraser review. How much is this mosquito bite eraser going to cost you? Well, whatever the market rate, you pay 50% less! All you have to do is click the button below and order through the link.
A single BiteEraser will cost you £51 after the 50% discount coupon. That’s not even the end of it! If you buy 2 mosquito bite eraser, you get 1 for free and the whole deal costs only £94. The best of all is the 3 BiteEraser package where you get 2 for free, for only £128! The discount rate from this deal is a massive 75%!
After all that discount we listed in the previous section, you’re still looking for more coupons! They’re all already applied if you clicked the button.
How to use this Mosquito Bite Eraser?
So, how do you use this mosquito bite eraser? Just follow the steps from our BiteEraser review.
- Unpack the device and charge it using the added charger.
- Keep it on you when you go outside.
- If you get bitten by a mosquito or a wasp, use the sharp end on the bite and press the button. Keep applying for about a minute.
- You should feel the difference right away. Don’t keep it too long as it may result in a burn.
- You can repeat the process a few times until the itching completely goes away.
To reach out to the customer support team in case something goes wrong, you can send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the international +44 20 3808 9234 number. Both channels are active 24/7.
Real BiteEraser Review from Users
Before we wrap up the BiteEraser review, let’s take a look at a few real user reviews of the device.
Alternatives to BiteEraser
- BuzzBGone: While it’s not an itching repellant, it’s a bug repellant. You put up the BuzzzBGone in your room and no insects will look twice to enter! Read our full review here.
- MoskiX: This is a band that you wear on your wrist to keep the mosquitos away from you. The device uses unique vibration technology to keep them away. Read the review to know more.
From what we can tell, BiteEraser could be a revolutionary product if you have the use for it. If you spend most of your time indoors, it’s not going to do you much good. But if you constantly suffer from insect bites, give our BiteEraser review a try.
BiteEraser uses heat and electricity to remove bite marks as well as neutralizes the effects of the bite.
- Medically safe
- People of all age can use it
- Only takes a 1 minute to work
- Single-touch operation
- Not feasible for people who stay indoors