When was the last time you got something hot spilled on your hands when mixing? The marks might still be there. Even when you’re not dealing with the stove, the muscle soreness from mixing the cake batter is real. What if we told you there is a way for you to mix any recipe, without even touching the hand mixer? To know how, you must read our AutoMix review.
Article updated: 21 February 2024
What is AutoMix?
As you may have already guessed from the name, the product we have today is an automatic mixer. It’s one of those things that you don’t know you need yet. But you will after you’re done reading this review.
Why, you ask? Well, just think of a few times you used a manual hand mixer in the kitchen. How messy was it? Did you splatter flour all over the counter when mixing? What about the times when you have to mix while cooking on the stove? The hot spill is surely one of the most painful things you have to endure regularly!
The amazing thing is that you don’t have to. It all comes to a decision. A decision you make to change how you mix. By including this mixer in your life, you’re officially retiring from manual mixing.
This battery-powered mixer will care for egg whites, cake batters, whipping cream, creaming butter, and every other ingredient that needs mixing. The metallic whisks are strong enough to create the smooth texture you want on your mix.
The feature we like the most is definitely the speed settings. A batch of Mocha Baked Alaskas and a batch of Cinnamon Rolls need different speeds of mixing. It’s under your control when you’re using a hand mixer. But when you’re using AutoMix, you can set the speed you want and leave it alone.
Auto Mix Benefits & Features
Recommending a product without testing it properly doesn’t align with Digitogy.eu’s business practices. Just like it is with all the other gadgets we evaluate, we tested Auto Mix for our review seriously. The benefits you’re about to read are based directly on our user experience.
- Thorough Mixing: When we first heard about the AutoMix review, we were skeptical about its ability to mix. To our surprise, the product managed to generate a very smooth texture, blending all the ingredients properly.
- Metal Whisks: How many mixers have you broken in your lifetime? Probably not many. But generic plastic whisks are notoriously known for coming off due to uneven pressure over a long time. The thick metal whisks we found in our review will remain intact for years to come.
- Easy Cleaning: We know how tedious it is to clean a mixer. The batter manages to go into the smallest cracks that are hard to access. With the Auto Mix, there are no such areas! So, cleaning the product is a walk in the park.
- Silent Operation: Although the Auto Mix uses a motor to work, all AutoMix reviews agree that you can’t hear it. It means a silent operation across the board.
- Heat-Resistant: Many recipes require you to mix the ingredients on low to medium heat. The Auto Mix material is heat-resistant, meaning you can leave it over the stove for as long as you need it to.
- Long Battery Life: The gadget in question is powered by 4 AA batteries. Pretty much every store will have these batteries, and one batch lasts a long time before it needs replacing.
Price & Money-Back Guarantee on Our AutoMix Review
Everyone needs an automatic mixing device in their lives, whether they know it or not. If you’re one of the smart ones, you should’ve already decided to get an Auto Mix for yourself. The question is, how do you buy one? How much does it cost? What payment methods can you use?
Let’s find out.
Our readers from the UK have quite a few options to pay for the product in our AutoMix reviews. If you have a credit or debit card from Visa, Mastercard, or Maestro, the manufacturer will accept it.
In case you don’t have a card or if you don’t want to use your card for privacy reasons, you can always give GPay a try.
Why would you want a money-back guarantee on an automatic mixer? We know you’re going to use it. We also know you’re going to like it. So, doesn’t a warranty makes more sense than a money-back guarantee?
You can get 3 years warranty according to AutoMix reviews from all over the world. In the UK, it’s going to cost you only £9 extra.
As a token of appreciation for being a Digitogy reader, we have a small gift for you. We have managed to talk the manufacturer into giving you a 50% discount through AutoMix reviews. You only need to spend £39 instead of £78 for a single unit.
What’s even more interesting is that you can get even larger discounts if you buy more than 1 unit. For example, if you buy a pack of 3 Auto Mix, you’ll get 2 for free. The whole package costs a mere £99 or £20 a piece!
Usually, you don’t have to use any coupons when you buy the reviewed product from our link. It’s true for this review too. However, if you’re up for using a coupon, you can get an additional 5% discount on the already discounted price! The pop-up will show up after you visit the purchase page. Don’t close it without reading what it says!
- Material: Plastic Top with metal whisks
- No of Whisks: 3
- Power: Battery-powered motor
- No of Batteries: 4
- Type of Batteries: AA
- Speed Settings: 3
- Stirring Time: Up to 10 minutes
How to Use The Auto Mix?
So, how do you use the product? According to reviews from all over the world, it’s one of the simplest things you can use in the kitchen. Follow the steps.
- Unbox the product after you receive it.
- Take the top off to separate the metal prongs and wash the bottom part. You’d be glad to know that it’s dishwasher compatible!
- Put in the batteries, attach the motor, put it in a bowl of ingredients, and choose the speed setting.
- You also get to choose a timer between 1 minute and 10 minutes.
The Hyperstech support team is available at +44 20 3808 9234 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 24/7.
AutoMix Reviews from Real Users
Are you curious about what real users have to say about Auto Mix? Well, we have done the research ahead of time to satisfy your curiosity.
Kitchen accessories are always fascinating to us. These are things we use pretty much every day, but we don’t think about them. The AutoMix reviews have been an eye-opener for us and hopefully, it was for you too.
Grab the product at a 50% discounted price while the stock lasts. And it won’t last for long.
AutoMix is an automatic mixer for the delicious dishes you make.
- Battery powered
- Lightweight and compact
- Durable metal whisks
- Easy cleaning
- Maximum timer is 10 minutes
- Online-only purchase