In a world of modern technologies, using old-fashioned earphones is a curse. The constant tangles and one of the two earbuds going bad to make them unbearable at times. So, what do you do? Well, you start with reading my AirPhones review!
The Tangled Mess
Whether you’re a music lover or an average person who makes a lot of calls, you need a good quality earphone. Earphones have revolutionized the audio industry way back when Walkman was a thing. But those days are history.
Since then, technology has improved a lot. And so has the audio industry. But some of us never made it past the wired earphones era. Sure, they are good in terms of audio quality and reliability.
But how do you like the wire tangles? For me, every time I put it in my pocket, it comes out as a hot mess of wires. And sometimes takes me 10 minutes to untangle the thing before I can make the call. It’s even worse if I have to pick it up!
So, what did I do? I went on the internet to find a possible alternative.
What are AirPhones?
If you’re familiar with Bluetooth technology, you would know there are plenty of Bluetooth earphones on the market. But the good quality ones cost a lot. And the cheap ones just don’t make sense when you can get superior quality with wired ones.
But it all changes with the AirPhones wireless earphones. It’s one of the coolest-looking wireless earphones on the market. And it costs a fraction of what top-notch brands like Apple has to offer.
The AirPhones reviews I’m here today with features built-in noise-canceling features! It’s a must for wireless earphones because they are notoriously known for picking up sounds from all over the place.
You can listen to music, attend calls, control multimedia, and so on with a single button. All from the same device. Moreover, it comes with a dedicated charging case so that you can charge on the go. You put the Air Phones in the case. And put the case in your bag or pocket. You will have a fully charged set of Air Phones when you take them out.
AirPhones Earbuds Reviews Features and Benefits
Of course, none of my reviews would be complete if I didn’t focus on the features and benefits the Air Phones has to offer.
- Ergonomic: The most noticeable difference with cheap Bluetooth earphones. You won’t feel any discomfort when you put Air Phones in your ear. The design is revolutionary in terms of quality and ergonomics. It fits right inside the ear without leaving any gaps for noise to get in. And it’s designed for prolonged use!
- Bluetooth 5.0: In 2021, Bluetooth technology is nothing new. It’s been around for the longest time. But technology has surely improved a lot. The current protocol is known as Bluetooth 5.0 which works phenomenally in terms of connectivity. The connection remains stable for as long as you want.
- Noise Cancellation: Another major difference with the cheap alternatives on the market. These headphones have noise cancellation. It’s a must-have feature in the 21st century because the environmental noise level is now higher than ever. Air Phones ensure a perfect listening experience for you with this feature.
- Portable: Sure, the wired earphones are also portable. Many people want to stick to the old times because there was no need for charging. Well, there isn’t one for these earbuds as well. You get a charging case with the package that works as the charging dock. It offers up to 80 hours of battery life! Air Phones offer a whopping 4 hours of music backup and 2.5 hours of talk-time with one full charge.
- Sweatproof: A unique feature in my opinion. It’s particularly helpful if you’re a fitness geek like me. I have been abusing my Air Phones in the Gym for months now. It’s still going strong and it probably will. Because it is sweatproof!
How to Use AirPhones
If you have previous experience with using Bluetooth devices, using the Air Phones will be a child’s play for you. As it uses the latest Bluetooth 5.0 protocol, you can expect tremendous audio quality for your needs. If your phone has Bluetooth, it just plugs and plays.
So, how does AirPhones work? First, make sure it is properly charged. Then turn on the one with the button and pair it with your phone’s Bluetooth. The other one will be paired automatically. And you’re done. It’s so easy to use that anyone from the age of 5 to 100 can use them effortlessly!
Another great news is that the Air Phones meet all the health standards. It means that the sound levels are optimized for human ears and there’s no risk of damaging your hearing by using the headphones.
AirPhones Reviews from Users
There are thousands of cheap knockoffs on the internet when it comes to Bluetooth earphones. And it would be a mistake to take anyone’s word for it. So, before I got my Air Phones, I went on the internet to dig out some dirt on it.
And I couldn’t find any. Let’s see what other users had to say about this amazing product.
“I was always skeptical about the Bluetooth earphones. The ones I’ve tried all came with calling problems. I couldn’t hear the other side, except I could hear his/her surroundings. It was irritating. Then, one of my colleagues suggested Air Phones to me. To my surprise, it didn’t have the inherent issue with Bluetooth devices! Now, I’m a regular user.”
- Shelby, 30 years old
“In a world where Apple reigns with AirPods, AirPhones seemed too ambitious to me. Being the curious soul I am. I decided to give it a try. And man was it worth it! The quality is surprisingly well while it manages to cancel surround noises decently. It’s a great alternative for those like me who don’t like to spend fortunes on unworthy products!”
- Arthur, 32 years old
AirPhones Reviews Price and Moneyback Guarantee
One of the biggest selling points of Air Phones for me was the price. It costs significantly less than the name-brand products on the market. So, where to buy AirPhones? How much do Airphones cost? As my readers, you can claim a whopping 50% discount when you buy from my link!
Moreover, the manufacturer offers 30 days money-back guarantee! Yes, you read that right. If you don’t like the product, just send it back to where it belongs.
Airphones Reviews – Conclusion
The current technology industry is saturated with top-of-the-line gadgets. Earphones take up a lot of the tech updates thanks to the constant improvements in audio technology. Bluetooth technology has come a long way as well since its inception.
When you put the two together, you get innovative products like the AirPhones reviews. It’s undoubtedly one of the best wireless earphones I’ve used, especially considering the price. It’s unbelievable how well the product is designed to cater to a large audience.
- 80 hours standby time
- 4 hours battery backup
- Portable charging
- Noise canceling
- Low talk-time